Sandbox Campaign with Multiplayer support?

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

gradkinz

Sandbox Campaign with Multiplayer support?

Post by gradkinz »

Hello, I want to start off and say that I love the game. I just recently bought it and even convinced my friend to buy it as well. We are both huge history buffs and absolutely love the scale.

I do however wonder if we will be getting multiplayer support for the Sandbox Campaign? I feel that it is such an amazing feature but would be a big shame if you wouldn't be able to play it with other people. It's great fun singleplayer - but I would love even for 2 or 4 player support on it.
Mr Digby

RE: Sandbox Campaign with Multiplayer support?

Post by Mr Digby »

I seriously doubt this will happen any time soon.

If you want SoW MP campaigns there are other avenues out there.
gradkinz

Post by gradkinz »

Well, I would like for real support in the game for it. I was playing it again earlier and find the sandbox campaign to be a lot of fun. It would be even more strategic with at least one other player for head to head, or 2v2 or something.
ETF

Post by ETF »

Without doubt that would fantastic to have!
My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer
gradkinz

Post by gradkinz »

I think so as well! I am hoping to hear an official word regarding this - I read post by the Dev team that they made in months past saying that they want to implement Multiplayer Campaign, but have heard nothing else regarding it for months.

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”