The Matrix Holiday Sale is here!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

The Matrix Holiday Sale is here!

Post by Daniele »

The winter festive seasons is upon us and the Matrix Games Holiday Sale has just begun!

With hundreds of products available and great deals all around, this is the best moment to celebrate.

Just browse on the list below and pick up your favourite game (or games)!

If you want you can download the pdf version here

Amazing titles like Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations, Gary Grigdby’s War in the West, World in Flames (and many more!) are part of this incredible sale!

The sale starts on November 25th until January 10th!

[center]Image[/center]
budd

RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here!

Post by budd »

Very well presented this year. Looks like the best/biggest sale ever. A couple of suggestions for next year, do some bundles for games. People like bundles[:D]. There's 6 close combat games for instance, do a pick any 3 for $45 DD only or something to that effect. Also categorizing by period in my opinion would be better i.e WW1, WW2, modern, ect. Make game names links in the catalog to redirect you to the store page.

Again, looks like the best sale you guys have put on, hope its successful for you. Happy Holidays to you and yours to everyone at Matrix, have a safe one. Excuse me but even though i have a sh**load of matrix games there are a few that require closer inspection[;)]

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

HEYOOOOOO!!!!! (Ed McMahon). Thanks Matrix! I give thanks for Matrix this year as well as every year along with all the other good things in my life!
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Bundles are in the plans but were not possible with the Bluesnap shopping cart. We'll have our own full shopping cart by early next year and then can start looking in to things like that :)
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Bundles are in the plans but were not possible with the Bluesnap shopping cart. We'll have our own full shopping cart by early next year and then can start looking in to things like that :)
+1!
budd

Post by budd »

Distant Universe isn't showing any discount on my store page, regular price.The other game pages i've checked reflected the sale price.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: **budd**

Distant Universe isn't showing any discount on my store page, regular price.The other game pages i've checked reflected the sale price.
It's fixed now.
MI2AZ

Post by MI2AZ »

Is there any way that I can get the Holiday Sale as a pdf or text file so that I can print it out?

I have a hard time working with it the way it is now.
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

Hi VPaulus - Parthian Wars is not showing the $9.99 advertised. If it is not scheduled for a sale price, I'll still buy it, but it does show on the catalog at $9.99.
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

Hi all,

I've edited the original announcement adding the pdf version! It is completely downloadable!
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: MI 2 AZ

Is there any way that I can get the Holiday Sale as a pdf or text file so that I can print it out?

I have a hard time working with it the way it is now.
Sure. We have updated the original post with a download link. [:)]

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Hi VPaulus - Parthian Wars is not showing the $9.99 advertised. If it is not scheduled for a sale price, I'll still buy it, but it does show on the catalog at $9.99.
Fixed. [:)]

Daniele

Post by Daniele »

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Hi, it should be fixed now
pjwheeling

Post by pjwheeling »

I was waiting for the Holiday Sale to pick up Brother Against Brother, and I am frustrated that it is not part of the sale. It has been quite awhile since I have had the resources to order from Matrix, so I was really looking forward to this sale to get Brother Against Brother.

Patrick
I cannot help but think that great results would have been obtained had my views been thought better of; yet I am much inclined to accept the present condition as for the best.

General James Longstreet
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

BAB released in April this year. The general rule is things don't go sale if they released this year.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

Headed to buy Parthian Wars and Hannibal, Terror of Rome. Thanks Matrix!
Max 86

Post by Max 86 »

Big thanks for the sale guys. CMANO for $40USD is sweet! Can't thank you enough for that one.
No problem Chief!
solops

Post by solops »

This is great! I picked up two games that I would NEVER have otherwise bought. I hope I will play them.....sad, isn't it.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand
giffin

Post by giffin »

Thought I would try Conflict Of Heroes and bought COH Storm Of Steel 1st the other day on Sale. I guess I should have bought "Conflict Of Heroes Awaking the Bear" to get the $10 off. Now I cant go back and get the $10 off if I buy COH Awaking the Bear now correct?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

ORIGINAL: Punisher007

Thought I would try Conflict Of Heroes and bought COH Storm Of Steel 1st the other day on Sale. I guess I should have bought "Conflict Of Heroes Awaking the Bear" to get the $10 off. Now I cant go back and get the $10 off if I buy COH Awaking the Bear now correct?

you can always ask in support and see if i can be added to your order, but not sure tbh either way, good luck
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Punisher007

I'm sorry but the discount is only for when you have CoH: Awaking the Bear and want to buy the stand alone expansion CoH: Storm Of Steel.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”