newbie looking for newbie

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

azura987

newbie looking for newbie

Post by azura987 »

Hi!

I'm a real newbie looking for another not too experienced/advanced player willing to play with me... maybe small scenario to start... learning together from our huge mistakes could be fun! Maybe a good idea?
Allenthalben

RE: newbie looking for newbie

Post by Allenthalben »

Hello azura987,

I am a beginner in this game looking for an opponent for tha Guadalcanal scenario.
I would like to play the Japanese, but I am open to switch the side if the Japanese is your preferred side.

If you are interested, please leave a comment or send me a mail to allenthalben at gmx.de (w/o blanks).

I also anserwed another post in this forum for an opponent. The guy who is faster will make the game. ;)

Allenthalben
Oberst_Klink

RE: newbie looking for newbie

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: azura987

Hi!

I'm a real newbie looking for another not too experienced/advanced player willing to play with me... maybe small scenario to start... learning together from our huge mistakes could be fun! Maybe a good idea?
Coral Sea together with the reference materials would help you. I am up for it, to guide and share my humble ideas/experience(s).

see: fb.asp?m=3986818

oberst.w.klink(at)gmail.com

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”