Sale Thread

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

demyansk

Sale Thread

Post by demyansk »

Is anyone keeping the SALE alert active? I haven't seen it in a while. I did like it whoever was keeping it going.
aaatoysandmore

RE: Sale Thread

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Wings used to keep it up to date but he kinda stopped when they went to Steam and no longer have the true weekly sale. I miss it also. Plus, I miss picking on him too. [:D]
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

marcpennington

Post by marcpennington »

For major game releases (aka non-hard core wargames), if anyone is really looking for deals, they should really check out:

http://www.dlcompare.com/

At the risk of sounding like a bot, that site seems to link to reputable places (no issues over multiple purchases so far), and insane savings on even triple A games on their day of release.

Sorry, now I know I'm gonna be accused of being a bot...
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

The Matrix sale should be coming soon.
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
marcpennington

Post by marcpennington »

And the Matrix sale is indeed up, seeming matching the Steam one. I don't see any notice of it on the homepage, but stuff like Command and WiTE are almost 50% off either here or on Steam.

demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Any more sales out there? It seems Steam is laying low before the next discount. When do you think the sales will start?
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Any more sales out there? It seems Steam is laying low before the next discount. When do you think the sales will start?

The Steam Christmas sale starts next week, I believe. You and anyone else can start a sale thread anytime you see something on sale! [:)]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

There are a few more hours left for GOG's Big Winter Sale. It will end December 13, 1:59 PM GMT / 2:59 PM CET / 5:59 AM PST / 8:59 AM EST.
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

Return to “General Discussion”