Help locating factories and resources

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

colt6900

Help locating factories and resources

Post by colt6900 »

It would be helpful if there was a button that would highlight factories and resources on the map in order to manage production.
Right now it is extremely time-consuming and difficult to locate specific factories and resources using the alphabetical list.
It's very time-consuming and tedious.
BBfanboy

RE: Help locating factories and resources

Post by BBfanboy »

Not sure what you want it to look like. I just use the Industry Management button at the top of the screen and then sort on whichever column I am interested in by clicking on the heading. You can suppress things you are not interested in by clicking the green text at the top.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

ORIGINAL: colt6900

It would be helpful if there was a button that would highlight factories and resources on the map in order to manage production.
Right now it is extremely time-consuming and difficult to locate specific factories and resources using the alphabetical list.
It's very time-consuming and tedious.

Just install Tracker.
colt6900

Post by colt6900 »

to BBfanboy
I want to look at the map as I browse through it and see that has some type of symbol or highlight that lets me know a battle and or operations report activity occurred, so I can click on it and have it bring up the information for that location. The idea is to avoid having to go through those long reports trying to find an occurrence in the area or a base that you're looking for.

to Yaab
what is tracker and where do you downloaded it from?
colt6900

Post by colt6900 »

to BBfanboy
I want to look at the map as I browse through it and see some type of symbol or highlight that lets me know a battle and or an operations report activity has occurred, so I can click on it and have it bring up the information for that location. The idea is to avoid having to go through those long reports trying to find an occurrence in the area or at a base that you're looking for.

to Yaab
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

to BBfanboy
I want to look at the map as I browse through it and see that has some type of symbol or highlight that lets me know a battle and or operations report activity occurred, so I can click on it and have it bring up the information for that location. The idea is to avoid having to go through those long reports trying to find an occurrence in the area or a base that you're looking for.

to Yaab
Your original post was about factories and resources, so that is what I answered.
I think you had another thread about Ops/Combat reports and local info on map?
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

to BBfanboy
I want to look at the map as I browse through it and see some type of symbol or highlight that lets me know a battle and or an operations report activity has occurred, so I can click on it and have it bring up the information for that location. The idea is to avoid having to go through those long reports trying to find an occurrence in the area or at a base that you're looking for.

to Yaab

You must not have engaged in any land combat because there already exists an indicator.

As to the activity indicator, simply not possible with the existing game engine.

Alfred

Return to “Tech Support”