Is The matrix father a french author ?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

chercheurX02

Post by chercheurX02 »

As a fan of Matrix game and new member here, I'd like to share with you a comment found in several online magazines:

--------------------

The truth is coming. I myself checked the similarities (below) in the french author's books

In fact, The matrix trilogy really seems to be a plagiarism of 3 sci-fi books written in 1976 and 1980 by a french author : Gérard Cambri .

The plot is on Wikipedia : "A resistant group reveals a man who was chosen , William STONE, the existence of the "Anti-World... the original Matrix", through which all men are enslaved."

From what I read on Amazon.fr, the resistant group is composed of a strange woman who first writes a message to W. STONE beginning by the words: “Have a good awakening. Don’t be scared.”

Later, she meets STONE in a strange nightclub after spending a lot of time looking for him. According to her : " The universe is not cruel, but merely mathematical". She also talks about fantastic energy vortexes from the initial equation. She has the name of a Goddess : “Orejona… the anagram of JANE ORO ”

The hero, STONE, is given an appointment by a mysterious man in connection with Orejona and who lives into a house that looks abandoned for centuries. The man sits on an antique chair and seems to be asleep. To his left is a pedestal table on which is a strange glass-cube. This man who looks like to be out of a tomb is waiting for STONE's return in order to learn him, to each cycle, the existence of the “first Matrix... The universal consciousness ... a multi-dimentional place with no walls and no limits where the thoughts take shape". The strange man tells William STONE he was chosen to fight the “Negatives” that come out from "the original Matrix", dangerous creatures which can possess any human bodies or build their own one . On this occasion, The man on the chair tells STONE that millenium by millenium other men already met him: an infinity of ... OTHER William STONE ! … But STONE remembers only 3 predecessors he used to be.

Let's add that STONE gets superpowers right after he went into the “first Matrix”. For instance, he blows up an enemy with his supermind after the latter “entered into him" and left a mark into his brain. He can also destroy kind of flying ruthless octopuses chasing him while he is driving.

All Stone's super powers are triggered by mathematical formulas and digits that run at full speed in his mind.

Other similarities : In direct relation with the hero is a shining and fantastic recurent underground city called Kimballah with myriad of aircrafts flying around. There is also plenty of transdimentional “gates” the hero can go through. But conspiracies are blocking the acces to the most important one leading to the original Matrix, the very place “where STONE has to search and find” an answer to his questions. We also learn that when he was young, STONE's grandmother told him fantastic tales at the fireplace corner. During his adventures, he is trapped between the future and the present by a dangerous man who went throughout History and whose HQ is a castle. His accomplice, a woman, enters into a contract with STONE giving him a kiss.

At the end of the first book, STONE almost die into the first matrix, but Orejona saves him telling : "Do you hear me?... Wake up, William !"

These 3 books are amazing. In the “Battle of Gods”, the third one, The identity of two characters are THOMAS and ANDERSON, they can teach themselves with softwares, etc...

Oh, and I almost forgot: At the beginning, STONE discovered a fox hole in Perou that leads him into the first matrix.

Everything is real. Just check it.

Now you know.

:-)
wodin

RE: Is The matrix father a french author ?

Post by wodin »

This forum\website has nothing to do with the film. It's a game publishers website.
zakblood

RE: Is The matrix father a french author ?

Post by zakblood »

but welcome anyway [;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “General Discussion”