HELP PLEASE

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

madgamer2

HELP PLEASE

Post by madgamer2 »

For personal reason as well as financial reasons I stooped visiting this forum several years ago, but sense then I still get threads in my email and the helpdesk can't discontinue these threads from reaching my email and filling up my mail box. It would be nice to be able to stop the posts from getting to my mail box.
I tried several time to discontinue them on this forum over the years but nothing works but nothing seems to work and I was most likely not doing it correctly so if someone could jest tell me how to do this It would be a great help

madgamer2
If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem
zuluhour

RE: HELP PLEASE

Post by zuluhour »

In the email is an unsubscribe link. follow it. page all the way down, down, and further down, and you will see the
threads you are subscribed to, unclick.

ps I take offense, "stooping" in.[:D]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”