Divisions being removed

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

markb50k

Divisions being removed

Post by markb50k »

Using the latest beta release, it seems that Division level units are being 'Removed'.

I have tried setting the optional rule 'unlimited breakdown' between true and false, and starting different games, but in both cases, any divisions not placed on the map during initial setup are being set to 'Removed' this is including even artillery divisions.

FYI, I have the optional rule "Divisions" set to True.

Is there some new logic that is in effect here? Thanks
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Divisions being removed

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: markb50k

Using the latest beta release, it seems that Division level units are being 'Removed'.

I have tried setting the optional rule 'unlimited breakdown' between true and false, and starting different games, but in both cases, any divisions not placed on the map during initial setup are being set to 'Removed' this is including even artillery divisions.

FYI, I have the optional rule "Divisions" set to True.

Is there some new logic that is in effect here? Thanks
Could you post a screen shot of the optional rules you are using (Ctrl-O) and the scenario?

I have never heard of this problem before and I haven't made any changes related to removing divisions (that I know about[8|]).
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
markb50k

Post by markb50k »

Global War

Optional rules:
hmm. having problem attaching image

Attachments
optional rules.jpg
optional rules.jpg (161.2 KiB) Viewed 93 times
markb50k

Post by markb50k »

never mind. I figured it out. I have been modding the game extensively and I was genericizing units, removing their names. Well, when a division has no name, the game code is probably thinking its a broken down division that the game created and doesn't belong in the force pool, so it moves it to the removed pool.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: markb50k

never mind. I figured it out. I have been modding the game extensively and I was genericizing units, removing their names. Well, when a division has no name, the game code is probably thinking its a broken down division that the game created and doesn't belong in the force pool, so it moves it to the removed pool.
Yes.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”