Converting user created map for FCRS use.

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian, WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

Xenomorph

Converting user created map for FCRS use.

Post by Xenomorph »

Hi, I have a map that I made ready to go but I haven't seen where it tells me how to convert my map into - I gather - an .fp9 file so that FCRS can use it. I went thru MR's map making tutorial and started the scenario creation tutorial but that seems to use an already existing map. While it's really helpful, I'd like to follow along the tutorial using my own map. Ugh, I know it's probably obvious but I'm squeezing this in as time permits. Why didn't Oprah warn me that your kids don't grasp the concept of "Me Time"?!? [:D]
Tazak

RE: Converting user created map for FCRS use.

Post by Tazak »

On the menu screen, under editors, select map values

This allows you to load your .png map, its been a while but it should automatically scan your map, save map file (bottom right), this will create the .fp9 file for the map.

Check all the map hexes for the various layers, it sometimes has trouble recognising what the hex contains
AUCTO SPLENDORE RESURGO

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”