No text on Macbook Pro

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

riflebrigade

No text on Macbook Pro

Post by riflebrigade »

I am running War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition on a Macbook Pro Retina Screen using Windows 8.1 through bootcamp 5.4.

I can not see text in Scenario Screens, Scenario Description, Scenario Details, Historical Details screens, pictures adjacent to text screens can be seen.

Text appears to be on screen as clicking blank Scenario Screen gives click and causes pictures adjacent to appear.

The SCEN Folder has all Scenarios and complete texts.

Could text colour have changed to same colour of screen background colour so it can not be seen?

I can click on the Scenario Screens and load a Scenario without being able to see any text on the screens and when the game starts there is no text in the Combat Reports or in Unit Data screens either.

I have reloaded program and added updates several times and used different settings but still no text.

I downloaded the Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1125 updated 24 October 2015, the text was visible and the program ran ok.

I am running War in the East and Command Modern Air Naval Operations with no problems.

Return to “Tech Support”