Commanders report errors

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

kch

Commanders report errors

Post by kch »

I am using the latest beta and I am seeing some problems with the commander report.

Loading up the full campaign game as the Axis then I am seeing a lot of the formations not having the same amount of equipment in the overview as in the detailed breakdown.

I. corps has 24 AFVs at the start of the game according to the overview, but the detailed breakdown only shows 20 Stugs. Similarly the corps seems to have only support squads, but no infantry, engineers, mg teams etc according to the detailed man-breakdown.

Anybody else having similar problems?
Denniss

RE: Commanders report errors

Post by Denniss »

Two subordinated infantry divisions with 2 armored cars each seem to be accounted for. Other HQs seem to have SP Flak accounted for.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
kch

Post by kch »

Ok. Does your man power for I. Corps make sense? My break down does not show a single combat element.

It seems to be that some units simply do not show up on the detailed breakdown. Some corps show all the individual elements of their subordinate units in the detailed breakdown but others do not show the elements of the subordinates
kch

Post by kch »

You can see from the screenshot that a lot of stuff is clearly missing as only support elements show up when the total of all the infantry division under the corps command should be there (i.e. the 61k manpower)

Attachments
commanderreport2.jpg
commanderreport2.jpg (577.37 KiB) Viewed 74 times
Jemus

Post by Jemus »

First of all, I want to apologize for my poor English. However I would like to reply to your problem.

1. I've tested your problem with both versions - 1.08.07 and the old 1.08.04
=> result: It's the same result, that means nothing has changed. At least it doesn't seem to be a new bug.

2.Did you click on the artillery button with the number 659 here? Here you can find all the attached artillery weapons, same with tank Equipment (24) and so on.

3. I've counted all the men - the number is correct

4. Though the pioneer squad is missing here at I.Corps, you're definately right. But is this really a game breaking bug? I don't think so... I guess you can start a new campaign since this problem exists in both versions as I mentioned above.

Hope this helps!
kch

Post by kch »

Thanks for the feedback!

I am happy to hear that I am not the only one with the problem so there is nothing wrong with my install.

I agree that it is not a game changing issue, but I think it is important the devs know that something is wrong with the tags in 1. Corps (and others) that mean that units disappear. I dont think it has an effect on the game, but you never know whether those some tags are not used for something else, like combat, supply or whatever.

(and by the way, your English is not a problem at all.. )
morvael

Post by morvael »

On your screenshot it looks like the breakdown is shown only for the I Corps HQ unit itself. Totals are for corps HQ unit and attached support units.

I will look into it for next patch.
kch

Post by kch »

Thanks. That is probably it. It just odd that in other Corps then I see a lot more elements.

I will double check the numbers once i get home

Return to “Tech Support”