WITW is getting streamed!

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

Rongor

WITW is getting streamed!

Post by Rongor »

Probably a bit late, but still I wanted to inform anybody who is interested that there will be a live stream on twitch today.
Kushan is a buddy from the community around Baloogan, who are dedicated strategy players and quite active over in the Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations forum.

Kushan's todays WITW stream will start in 30 minutes, at 11am PST/18:00 GMT on http://www.twitch.tv/Kushan04

See you there[:)]
zakblood

RE: WITW is getting streamed!

Post by zakblood »

so is the proper one on torch done by one of our leaders here [&o][&o][&o]

http://www.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup/v/20057548
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
HeinzHarald

Post by HeinzHarald »

Was nice to see a WitW stream, there are way too few of those around.
goulash

Post by goulash »

Would love to see some detailed combat tutorial e.g. best way to maximise land combat results etc and things not to do
KWG

Post by KWG »

Watched. Would liked to have seen a detailed look at some of the battles. What elements did the most damage and at what range.
"A word was said - a mare is standing by the fence."
Kushan04

Post by Kushan04 »

Saturdays livestream is now up on my YouTube Channel

Thanks to everyone who came out to watch. Will definitely be continuing this campaign in a few weeks.
ORIGINAL: KWG
Watched. Would liked to have seen a detailed look at some of the battles. What elements did the most damage and at what range.

I'll keep that in mind for next time. I turned it off to save time. I normally stream for 2-2.5 hours after that I'm kind of burnt out and I was trying to get through as much as possible in that time. I also thought I was going to have to reference the manual but thankfully some very helpful people where in the twitch chat and explained things to me.
KWG

Post by KWG »

Kushan

"I'll keep that in mind for next time. I turned it off to save time."

Still play the battle quickly to save time, but go to the "Show Battle sites" {f11} and do a review of the important battles.
"A word was said - a mare is standing by the fence."
Kushan04

Post by Kushan04 »

I'll be streaming War in the West tonight at 6pm PST @ Twitch.tv/Kushan04. I'll be continuing my game from a few weeks ago. Plan to finish off Sicily and begin preparing for invading Italy.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”