Build 757.10 now available

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Dimitris

Build 757.10 now available

Post by Dimitris »

Download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vp ... sp=sharing

Extract to your Command folder, answering "yes" to any overwrite questions.

This will also soon become available through Steam, but if you are a Steam user and in a real hurry you can just extract this to the installation folder of the Steam version.

This release fixes a problem with single-unit airbases not being recognized as "hard" targets and thus not having nuclear weapons groundburst on them to obliterate them (affects scenario NI#10).
tjhkkr

RE: Build 757.10 now available

Post by tjhkkr »

Thank you!
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
PaulWRoberts

Post by PaulWRoberts »

Thanks for all the great support!
Kitchens Sink

Post by Kitchens Sink »

Hi, I have not been active on CMANO for a few weeks and see there are a lot of updates. I am currently on V. 1.09, RC 11, Build 746. I have not purchased NI.

Can I update to Build 757.10 directly over my current version, or is there some intermediate update I have to do first?

Thanks in advance for the help

Kitchens Sink
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

We recommend that you install v1.09-Final first, and then apply the update.
Kitchens Sink

Post by Kitchens Sink »

Ok, that worked fine. The only issue is that now I have 2 CMANO folders in my Matrix Games directory...one is the old CMANO folder, and the other is the new Command Wargame of the Year Edition. I assume I can just move any scenarios I was working on into the new Wargame of the Year Edition and delete the older CMANO folder to save hard drive space?

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.

Kitchens Sink
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Yes.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”