Good work

Command: Northern Inferno is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. Set in 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.

Moderator: MOD_Command

skjold89

Good work

Post by skjold89 »

Just wanted to say good work on the scenarios, i've thoroughly enjoyed the first three. Just a shame you didn't catch some of the big bugs before release. Looks like i'm gonna have to play it in non-campaign mode becouse despite having the beta patch 757,5 installed and re-did the last part of the HMS revenge mission i still get no score.

I sank absolutly everything in mission three and only lost 4 torpedo/missile boats and 1 recon plane, its my favourite mission so far.
strykerpsg

RE: Good work

Post by strykerpsg »

ORIGINAL: Skjold

Just wanted to say good work on the scenarios, i've thoroughly enjoyed the first three. Just a shame you didn't catch some of the big bugs before release. Looks like i'm gonna have to play it in non-campaign mode becouse despite having the beta patch 757,5 installed and re-did the last part of the HMS revenge mission i still get no score.

I sank absolutly everything in mission three and only lost 4 torpedo/missile boats and 1 recon plane, its my favourite mission so far.

??? I finished mine and got a great score or Triumph, something like 1250 points. Are you certain the right scenario was updated?
skjold89

RE: Good work

Post by skjold89 »

ORIGINAL: strykerpsg

ORIGINAL: Skjold

??? I finished mine and got a great score or Triumph, something like 1250 points. Are you certain the right scenario was updated?

It probably has something to do with that my game is on Steam, but yes im sure the patch installed fine. Would probably work if i manually downloaded it.

Edit: Using the ability to opt into beta builds in steam, and my game shows version 757,5

It is not a big deal for me however, and the main point of this post was to congratulate the dev(s)? of NI for a job well done.

Return to “Command: Northern Inferno”