Range of helis etc.

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Krupinski

Range of helis etc.

Post by Krupinski »

Where can i find the max. Range of the different platforms? Do i have to calculate it myself?

Gneckes

RE: Range of helis etc.

Post by Gneckes »

By range, what do you mean? Movement range? That is (for aircraft) depending on the loadout, and displayed in the Database entry for the platform.
wild_Willie2

RE: Range of helis etc.

Post by wild_Willie2 »

The database will often not give you an absolute range persé , many load outs will give you a mission profile like: 150 miles, plus 2 hours loiter. However, strike mission will always give you an absolute range (at optimum altitude and cruise speed) and you can plan accordingly (note: trying for a strike at max range is just asking for trouble as even the slightest mishap will cause your AC to RTB before they can strike because of lack of fuel).
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”