[ADDED v1.11] Minor - Mark as 'unfriendly' not in 'Contacts' menu

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ColonelMolerat

[ADDED v1.11] Minor - Mark as 'unfriendly' not in 'Contacts' menu

Post by ColonelMolerat »

I'm not sure if this is by design, but I thought I'd mention it in case. Sorry if it is.

I was looking for how to mark a unit as 'unfriendly' and couldn't find it anywhere at first.

There's no hotkey, and it's not next to the other 'Mark' options under 'contacts'. To 'Mark Unfriendly', it seems the only way is to right click on the unit. This also means you can't mark multiple units as 'unfriendly' at once, I don't think.

Perhaps it should be added to the 'Contacts' menu, and maybe have a hotkey assigned to it, to bring it in line with the other 'mark' options?

If there's a reason (perhaps because 'Mark Unfriendly' is used less?), then sorry.
mikkey

RE: Minor - Mark as 'unfriendly' not in 'Contacts' menu

Post by mikkey »

ColonelMolerat, you can try mouse right-clicking on the contact and in the menu choose "Mark Contact As" -> "Unfriendly"

Attachments
Mark.jpg
Mark.jpg (24.82 KiB) Viewed 35 times
ColonelMolerat

Post by ColonelMolerat »

I mentioned that right clicking is possible - I was just wondering whether it was supposed to be missing from the 'Contacts' menu, or whether it was a simple UI oversight.

It's a bit unintuitive to have it missing from the rest of the 'Mark' options under 'Contacts'. You also can only mark units one at a time this way.

No biggie, I just thought it may be something I should post in case.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks for the report. Added a request for a hotkey and to add it to the menu. Mikkey's got the workaround.

Thanks!

Mike
ComDev

Post by ComDev »

Added v1.11 [8D]

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

Return to “Tech Support”