Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC ( closed )

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Freedom205

Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC ( closed )

Post by Freedom205 »

Have played as the Japanese since the beginning of UV and am looking for a new Allied opponent. Stock game SC 2 preferred. I am easy to get along with on house rules, but need to have PDU on and realistic R and D off. ( it is not historical, but I enjoy and look forward to running the aircraft R and D and it keeps the air war near equal almost until 44 )

I have no plans of invading India, Oz, NZ or Hawaii. ( unless they are undefended with their troops elsewhere making trouble )

I am picky about my opponents, so I will apologize in advance. I have references if you want them, and I may ask for them. ( I would like to think my past Allied opponents enjoyed playing me, but I could be wrong )

Mike
darbycmcd

RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC

Post by darbycmcd »

Hi Mike. I just wanted to put in a recommendation for anyone looking for a game that Mike is a very accomodating and skilled player, I had a somewhat short but very pleasant game with him and would not hesitate to encourage anyone looking for a long term commitment to pick this one up!
zuluhour

Post by zuluhour »

"( I would like to think my past Allied opponents enjoyed playing me, but I could be wrong )" quote

[:D]

Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

Interested, how many turns a day are we looking at?
"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan
Freedom205

Post by Freedom205 »

I average 9 to 12 turns per week. Once every 3 weeks or so I miss a day, most Saturdays and Sundays I can knock off 2 to 3 turns.

I should have mentioned I prefer 2 day turns. ( except for turn 1 )
Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Hall

I average 9 to 12 turns per week. Once every 3 weeks or so I miss a day, most Saturdays and Sundays I can knock off 2 to 3 turns.

I should have mentioned I prefer 2 day turns. ( except for turn 1 )

I am real interested, I am good with about any house rules, so we would be playing scen 2 with the latest official patch.
"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan
spence

Post by spence »

As his last opponent you had better be on the top of your game. But I have to say that there is nothing more one could want from an opponent.
Freedom205

Post by Freedom205 »

Thanks Darby and Spence. You are both fine people and I have been lucky to have played against you.

Mike
spence

RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC ( closed )

Post by spence »

Glad you found a new opp Mike

Return to “Opponents Wanted”