Really basic question

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

sfatula

Really basic question

Post by sfatula »

The speeds and terms are seemingly confusing to me. Pretty sad I know. When set to normal mission speed, does the TF move 8 hexes (if that's what the TF display says under m/c) per DAY, or, 8 during night and 8 more during day.

If I change to full speed, is that per phase perhaps? So, mission = per day, full = per phase, so, around double?

I don't see any indicator as far as how far a TF at full speed will go. I get the green and yellow circles, but when going to full speed, I lose the yellow circles.

I can see at mission speed, my 8 speed TF moving 8 per day. Surely full speed is not also 8 per day? It can go further, right?

The manual says green circle = per TURN. Isn't it per phase?
Alfred

RE: Really basic question

Post by Alfred »

You could try reading the relevant parts of the manual which are independent of any particular peculiarities applicable to your praxis. In some situations "mission" = "full" (or "flank") speed.

Read this thread and in particular my post regarding the different speed modes.

tm.asp?m=3333441&mpage=1&key=mission%2Cspeed&#3333505

Thee are several places in the manual where speed is addressed. The fullest discussion is found in s.6.2.5 titled "Task Force Speed"

Alfred

sfatula

Post by sfatula »

Ok, so, I had read the manual of course. There are some word choices in the manual, sometimes, it says phase, sometimes it says pulse, and, sometimes it says turn. Those would seem to not be the same thing, I would expect phase and pulse to potentially be the same things, but not day. Perhaps I did not pay enough attention to the details though as far as what exactly the phase was referring to vs a turn, they may have been referring to different measurements.

So, 2.5.3 says "a green circle will appear around the task force indicating the maximum distance the task force will be able to travel at cruising speed during that turn". So, the key word here is turn. I am looking to that as a guide as far as how far I can move in a day. However, for a TF that on the TF info display says move for m (mission) = 4, the green is 4 hexes, which apparently could be a phase, not a turn? This is what I am trying to figure out. It is not lining up with what the manual says. Being new, I am not sure therefore what I should be assuming, so, I decided to ask. Perhaps, that circle refers to phase, not turn? Or, maybe your section 6.2.5 comes into play for specific mission types and that modifies things. See the next paragraph as far as why I am thinking that.

So, I am looking at a TF that last turn, was at Lae (99/126), and, this turn made it to 103,123. That means it moved 6 hexes. If I right click it to see the move circles, even the yellow does not reach LAE. The TF is of type Transport, and, had completed it's mission. Settings are retirement allowed, and do not react to enemy, mission speed. Threat tolerance is normal. There are no enemy task forces anywhere near it that I can see at least. Moves (m/c) says 4/3 on the task force information screen. So, it moved more than 4. So, perhaps the idea here is it moved at flank or full speed for some reason, and, rounding took over and it made 6 hexes instead of 5? So, reading that section, I don't see anything related to transport TFs. Maybe you meant 6.2.3, or, perhaps my manual is different as "Task Force Speed" is 6.2.3 in my pdf. This section talks about a maximum task force speed, which I do not see that I can recognize on the task force information screen. However, on the list all task forces screen, I can see it has a "max speed" of 15. So, using the formula there, 15 * 12 / 40 = 4.5 hexes for max speed, which appears to be per phase according to that section, which would then be 9 hexes per day. This lines up with the yellow circle which it 5 hexes if it's per turn. But, the circles doc in 2.5.3 say they are for the turn. Turn = day. I just don't get what I am missing.

So, I read your forum post, which started at least as an endurance question. So, your post says mission speed can be variable. And it references 6.2.5, which does not mention anything about transport TFs.

My conclusion is perhaps there are other "tactical considerations" that caused my retiring transport TF to move at full speed this past turn. So, perhaps, 6.2.5 is just an idea of the sorts of things, not an all inclusive list. Or, the doc is just out of date and I'd have to search all the update docs. I believe the movement circles do refer to a days movement. I guess I was just confused by how far task forces seem to move, at least at times. I guess 6.2.3 means turn not phase then? Or, perhaps phase means "order phase", i.e. day also. Not movement phase. Phase is not very descriptive.

So confusing. Always the simplest things that confuse me, the complex things rarely do.

zuluhour

Post by zuluhour »

you read the manual??[X(]
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

ORIGINAL: zuluhour

you read the manual??[X(]

It has occurred, some players do ... not suggesting that we have, but some do.

[:D][:D][:D]

Pax
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

Hi, it is not that hard. Note this surface TF has two factors under movement. 9/4 where 9 is the maximum number of hexes the ship can move that turn in one impulse (day/night comprise the two impulses), assuming that nothing happens to add operation points such as extended combat or refueling. The second number is the cruise speed of the unit. If set to "mission" speed where the TF can move with a home base set as the destination the ship will move 4 plus 4 hexes in one full day-assuming no op points spent during the move. If set to mission speed and then the mission is set to say bombardment the ship will move at cruise speed until it gets within range of the target and then run full speed into and out of the target hex for a potential maximum of 18 total hexes. (If no operation points are expended). If set to cruise speed the ship will always move at cruise speed and if set to full speed, the ships will always move at full tilt until out of fuel. For almost all purposes, you want to set your TFs at mission speed. Many players think that a ship that is heavily damaged and limping home should be set to cruise speed as this lessens the chance of it sinking.

If you have a TF at sea and hit the "refuel at sea button then you will see the two listed movement ratings drop. That is because you have just used some op points to move fuel around. You will see this drop in numbers as soon as you spend op points. Likewise if you are doing a combat run in and out at max distance and you meet and fight multiple enemy TFs you may find that your TF did not fully run out and is stuck within bomber range the next day as the spending of op points in combat had reduced it's movement range.

For a TF with slow ships, you will note that there frequently is not any difference between full, cruise or mission speed. For the most part, full speed is mission speed for merchant ships.

Attachments
Screenshot..18.08.14.jpg
Screenshot..18.08.14.jpg (152.79 KiB) Viewed 225 times
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
sfatula

Post by sfatula »

Hi, it is not that hard. Note this surface TF has two factors under movement. 9/4 where 9 is the maximum number of hexes the ship can move that turn in one impulse (day/night comprise the two impulses), assuming that nothing happens to add operation points such as extended combat or refueling. The second number is the cruise speed of the unit. If set to "mission" speed where the TF can move with a home base set as the destination the ship will move 4 plus 4 hexes in one full day-assuming no op points spent during the move. If set to mission speed and then the mission is set to say bombardment the ship will move at cruise speed until it gets within range of the target and then run full speed into and out of the target hex for a potential maximum of 18 total hexes. (If no operation points are expended). If set to cruise speed the ship will always move at cruise speed and if set to full speed, the ships will always move at full tilt until out of fuel. For almost all purposes, you want to set your TFs at mission speed. Many players think that a ship that is heavily damaged and limping home should be set to cruise speed as this lessens the chance of it sinking.

I am quite sure I am missing something really basic, however, I don't see it!

So, to test this, I start a new game vs the AI as the Japanese Coral Sea. Task force 1 starts at 110,118 and has an air combat mission. I change the TF to FULL SPEED. According to what you write here, it should move 9 per phase, or, a total of 18 hexes. Its starting destination is 111,140, a long way away. I do nothing in this move, except change this TF to FULL SPEED. It's a 9/9 in the Moves (m/c) section. You wrote "where 9 is the maximum number of hexes the ship can move that turn in one impulse ". So, I expect it will move 18. It moves only to 114,127, or, a distance of 9 total.

I just noticed though, the fuel turns red, perhaps that's my issue here. I keep trying to set up a simple test. So, maybe it cannot move full speed that far due to fuel constraints. So, I do a second turn, maybe I missed this before. I see to 111,109 from the new position, fuel does not go red. I make the move, and, it does indeed go 18 hexes.

So, the answer is you are of course correct, which is not a surprise to me. I clearly did not get all of the factors involved, and, missed the red fuel on my testing.

Thanks!
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

ORIGINAL: sfatula

Ok, so, I had read the manual of course. There are some word choices in the manual, sometimes, it says phase, sometimes it says pulse, and, sometimes it says turn.

It rarely says "turn". In almost all instances it uses "phase/pulse" which for most purposes are interchangeable but not always. Context is all important. As is reading the core sections where definitions are provided as opposed to reading sections which attempt to demonstrate conclusions.

Those would seem to not be the same thing, I would expect phase and pulse to potentially be the same things, but not day. Perhaps I did not pay enough attention to the details

Understanding the details is indispensable but only for mastering the principle employed as a superficial reading gets lost in the forest.

though as far as what exactly the phase was referring to vs a turn, they may have been referring to different measurements.

So, 2.5.3 says "a green circle will appear around the task force indicating the maximum distance the task force will be able to travel at cruising speed during that turn".

Classic example of the repeated mistake you make in this and in your other threads. Relying on a section which illustrates a conclusion to explain your specific situation but the manual cannot anticipate what the specific circumstances which apply to your example. Instead the correct thing is to read the relevant core section which defines the relevant factors. In this case that is s.6.2.3 of the manual. Doing so shows that the manual is not misleading or incorrect in employing the term "turn" in s.2.5.3 because 95%+ of players are interested in the turn results, not the 12 hour phase. You might find it easier to rely on s.2.5.3 rather than mastering the other relevant and more important sections but that will not result in mastering the game.

So, the key word here is turn. I am looking to that as a guide as far as how far I can move in a day. However, for a TF that on the TF info display says move for m (mission) = 4, the green is 4 hexes, which apparently could be a phase, not a turn? This is what I am trying to figure out. It is not lining up with what the manual says. Being new, I am not sure therefore what I should be assuming, so, I decided to ask. Perhaps, that circle refers to phase, not turn? Or, maybe your section 6.2.5 comes into play for specific mission types and that modifies things. See the next paragraph as far as why I am thinking that.

So, I am looking at a TF that last turn, was at Lae (99/126), and, this turn made it to 103,123. That means it moved 6 hexes. If I right click it to see the move circles, even the yellow does not reach LAE. The TF is of type Transport, and, had completed it's mission. Settings are retirement allowed, and do not react to enemy, mission speed. Threat tolerance is normal. There are no enemy task forces anywhere near it that I can see at least. Moves (m/c) says 4/3 on the task force information screen. So, it moved more than 4. So, perhaps the idea here is it moved at flank or full speed for some reason, and, rounding took over and it made 6 hexes instead of 5?

Again a classic example which people who create their "tests" and then rely on the "results" just never grasp. Firstly it is a fool's errand to try to reverse engineer this game but there are many who think they can. They inevitably draw the wrong conclusions. Secondly and this is the fundamental reason why almost all these "tests" are just vanity tests with no validity, is that they fail to account for all the variables. There are numerous variables which you have not quarantineed. A properly structured test would not result in your statement "So perhaps the idea is it moved at flank or full speed for some reasons, and, rounding took over and it made 6 hexes instead of 5?". A properly structured test would provide a specific answer without allowing any uncertainty and suppositions. In any case what was the point of attempting to make a flawed test when the answer is already provided in the manual in s.6.2.3. Considering that I had already directed you to that section of the manual (notwithstanding the typo as the section header I provided makes it quite clear what was the referral) and the test was made after my referral that is a pretty arrogant attitude of yours that what I say (and what the manual writer wrote) is not trustworthy and only you can discover the truth from your vanity tests which prove nothing. There are many who answer questions on this forum whose answers are not reliable. I am not one of those.

So, reading that section, I don't see anything related to transport TFs. Maybe you meant 6.2.3, or, perhaps my manual is different as "Task Force Speed" is 6.2.3 in my pdf.

Quite obviously there was a typo. Considering that I wrote both "6.2.5", and "Task Force Speed" in order to realise that a typo had occurred and how to reconcile the main manual section to read, one would have to choose between a single digit typo in the number reference or 14 alpha typos in the header reference. A pedant might be unable to discriminate between the two potential typos.

This section talks about a maximum task force speed, which I do not see that I can recognize on the task force information screen.

Well look again because it is there on the task force information screen. It is provided in hex terms. Again what the overwhelming majority of players would find most helpful.

However, on the list all task forces screen, I can see it has a "max speed" of 15. So, using the formula there, 15 * 12 / 40 = 4.5 hexes for max speed, which appears to be per phase according to that section, which would then be 9 hexes per day.

No it does not result in your calculation and the section of the manual which contains the formula you used easily points out your mistake. Other sections of the manual, in particular 6.2.14 "Operation Points", outline why the basic distance movement of s.6.2.3 is not always applied.

This lines up with the yellow circle which it 5 hexes if it's per turn. But, the circles doc in 2.5.3 say they are for the turn. Turn = day. I just don't get what I am missing.

So, I read your forum post, which started at least as an endurance question. So, your post says mission speed can be variable. And it references 6.2.5, which does not mention anything about transport TFs.

My conclusion is perhaps there are other "tactical considerations" that caused my retiring transport TF to move at full speed this past turn. So, perhaps, 6.2.5 is just an idea of the sorts of things, not an all inclusive list. Or, the doc is just out of date and I'd have to search all the update docs. I believe the movement circles do refer to a days movement. I guess I was just confused by how far task forces seem to move, at least at times. I guess 6.2.3 means turn not phase then? Or, perhaps phase means "order phase", i.e. day also. Not movement phase. Phase is not very descriptive.

Firstly, "phase" is 100% the correct term. It is fully detailed in s.3.0 of the manual.

Secondly there is no doubt that s.6.2.3 means per phase; the words used are quite simple and are to accorded their ordinary everyday meaning. On what basis, other than your unwillingness to accept you consistently make invalid tests, can you turn the sentence

"This speed applies to both 12 hour movement pulses" or this phrase

"it will move 3 in both the day and night phases (6 total for the day)"

not to mention the other references in that section which clearly make it to be for both movement pulses which in turn have already been detailed in s.3.0 as still leaving open the possibility that it means per turn. There is nothing confusing here at all.

Thirdly the manual is not out of date on basic design features. It is a crutch always used by those unable to master the game to explain their own failings with the excuse that the manual is out of date.

So confusing. Always the simplest things that confuse me, the complex things rarely do.

That is not a true statement as your continuous failure to read properly all the relevant sections in the manual demonstrate. It might be that AE is too complex for you to understand. There are no short cuts to mastering this game. Many try to find short cuts and they always fail to rise above a superficial knowledge of the game. Step one is to accept that the devs are quite smart and within the constraints they had to operate they closed the circle. Whenever a player thinks the devs made an error step back, put your ego under leash and assume the error lies with the player and that the correct answer has already been provided by the devs either in the manual or in a forum post.

Rather than continuing with your flawed modus operandi you would be better served accepting what reliable posters tell you as being correct and if something is unclear to you in what they state asking for their clarification. There are a few regular posters who are reliable. LoBaron, PaxMondo, the devs of course, Bullwinkle58 to name only a few off the top of my head are very reliable. The real difficulty for new players is distinguishing the unreliable from the reliable posters.

Alfred
zuluhour

Post by zuluhour »

+1
*why I seldom chime in on game mechanics.
**Try to be very specific, if the question is too broad it makes the answer that much harder to grasp, use a situation and a screen shot.
***Don't try to "know everything". I'm married, I know.[:D]
Justus2

Post by Justus2 »

Ok, so, I had read the manual of course. There are some word choices in the manual, sometimes, it says phase, sometimes it says pulse, and, sometimes it says turn. Those would seem to not be the same thing, I would expect phase and pulse to potentially be the same things, but not day. Perhaps I did not pay enough attention to the details though as far as what exactly the phase was referring to vs a turn, they may have been referring to different measurements.

So, 2.5.3 says "a green circle will appear around the task force indicating the maximum distance the task force will be able to travel at cruising speed during that turn". So, the key word here is turn. I am looking to that as a guide as far as how far I can move in a day. However, for a TF that on the TF info display says move for m (mission) = 4, the green is 4 hexes, which apparently could be a phase, not a turn? This is what I am trying to figure out. It is not lining up with what the manual says. Being new, I am not sure therefore what I should be assuming, so, I decided to ask. Perhaps, that circle refers to phase, not turn? Or, maybe your section 6.2.5 comes into play for specific mission types and that modifies things. See the next paragraph as far as why I am thinking that.

So, I am looking at a TF that last turn, was at Lae (99/126), and, this turn made it to 103,123. That means it moved 6 hexes. If I right click it to see the move circles, even the yellow does not reach LAE. The TF is of type Transport, and, had completed it's mission. Settings are retirement allowed, and do not react to enemy, mission speed. Threat tolerance is normal. There are no enemy task forces anywhere near it that I can see at least. Moves (m/c) says 4/3 on the task force information screen. So, it moved more than 4. So, perhaps the idea here is it moved at flank or full speed for some reason, and, rounding took over and it made 6 hexes instead of 5? So, reading that section, I don't see anything related to transport TFs. Maybe you meant 6.2.3, or, perhaps my manual is different as "Task Force Speed" is 6.2.3 in my pdf. This section talks about a maximum task force speed, which I do not see that I can recognize on the task force information screen. However, on the list all task forces screen, I can see it has a "max speed" of 15. So, using the formula there, 15 * 12 / 40 = 4.5 hexes for max speed, which appears to be per phase according to that section, which would then be 9 hexes per day. This lines up with the yellow circle which it 5 hexes if it's per turn. But, the circles doc in 2.5.3 say they are for the turn. Turn = day. I just don't get what I am missing.

One thing that seems to be throwing you off is using the first turn for a test. The first turn in the scenario only processes on ephase (I think this is true for all scenarios, not sure, but it has been for the ones I have played). You would need to continue playing into the second turn, and see if your results better conform to the manual, it will be less confusing.
Just when I get the hang of a game, I buy two more... :)
sfatula

Post by sfatula »

Alfred, why be such a harsh person? Why do you like to insult people in threads, I've read many of them? Listen, I get you DO know probably the most about this game of anyone active. I appreciate that and love hearing your answers. But your commentary, not so much. I can 100% assure you, the game is not too complex for me, what an ignorant statement, you do not know me, and if you did, you would not say such a thing. For you to suggest such a thing is pretty arrogant yourself. I never said the manual is wrong. Nor am I picking on the game or any specific mechanic of the game. Merely trying to learn it. Nothing more or less. I think the game is great actually. And I do listen to the people I believe have the most likely valid answers, and, you are certainly at the top of my list. However, when that does not line up with what I am seeing, I will try and figure out why of course, and clearly the most likely reason is I am missing something. Which is all I was doing here. You may try and use words to assume something based on what I wrote, but meaning is in people, not in words. Some of your conclusions about what I said are laughable, totally illogical, and off base, just plain wrong. However, I do grant you that you are of course right on the game facts. Just stick to those facts. If you don't want to help, don't. But doing what you are doing here in the personal attack area is not helpful. Your facts, definitely are helpful and appreciated. Thanks for those.

I am not trying to run experiments to prove any given perfect understanding of a specific situation. I am more asking what I asked and trying to understand where I missed it. I found it, later in the thread. There is and was a 99% chance what I was thinking was wrong, I already knew that. Just needed to discover where and why. Certainly, it is not going to happen that someone will read the manual, and, on their first try, understand all game mechanics. Even on the 10th read they will learn something. Then there are the updates, the changelogs, the things that are not detailed, etc.

Clearly, I am annoying you with questions. From reading other threads, questions do seem to annoy you, which is not unusual for an intelligent programmer who is one of the experts. That's too bad as you have so much to offer. Rather than turning some people off from the game, you should be promoting it. Especially newer players. Does the company want new blood? I would hope so.

I thank everyone for their answers.
KenchiSulla

Post by KenchiSulla »

Alfred is not affiliated (did I spell that correctly?) with the team that created WitP:AE for as far as I know. He is just a smart guy trying to help people understanding the game mechanics. And yes, he sometimes is a bit harsh...

Being nice is a bit overrated at times anyway
AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

Alfred is not affiliated (did I spell that correctly?) with the team that created WitP:AE for as far as I know. He is just a smart guy trying to help people understanding the game mechanics. And yes, he sometimes is a bit harsh...

Mainly because you are 10,000th person that has tried to run 'tests' to make a point that are unable to account for everything under the hood. So it gets tiring after a while to keep repeating the same song over and over. Read the damnn manual :)
sfatula

Post by sfatula »

Mainly because you are 10,000th person that has tried to run 'tests' to make a point that are unable to account for everything under the hood. So it gets tiring after a while to keep repeating the same song over and over.

Suggestion - don't! You'll be a much happier person. The problem is on your side. Think about it.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

"The" problem implies there is only one. [:)]
sfatula

Post by sfatula »

True. [:)]
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

So, to test this, I start a new game vs the AI as the Japanese Coral Sea. Task force 1 starts at 110,118 and has an air combat mission. I change the TF to FULL SPEED. According to what you write here, it should move 9 per phase, or, a total of 18 hexes. Its starting destination is 111,140, a long way away. I do nothing in this move, except change this TF to FULL SPEED. It's a 9/9 in the Moves (m/c) section. You wrote "where 9 is the maximum number of hexes the ship can move that turn in one impulse ". So, I expect it will move 18. It moves only to 114,127, or, a distance of 9 total.

I just noticed though, the fuel turns red, perhaps that's my issue here. I keep trying to set up a simple test. So, maybe it cannot move full speed that far due to fuel constraints. So, I do a second turn, maybe I missed this before. I see to 111,109 from the new position, fuel does not go red. I make the move, and, it does indeed go 18 hexes.

So, the answer is you are of course correct, which is not a surprise to me. I clearly did not get all of the factors involved, and, missed the red fuel on my testing.

Thanks!

Well, there is a slingshot effect that you can pull off with your TFs. It is a bit unrealistic but we all do it. If you place a TF on full speed and set it to "retirement allowed" and then set the home base for a base that is ahead of your TF, the TF will run out to it's full hex allotment and then return towards that distant base on the back (retirement) leg. This will work for a slow cargo TF as well. That is, if you are heading from Pearl to Noumea and have retirement allowed the ship will move in the day impulse and then retire towards the home port in the evening. So, if you have a fast carrier TF you can slingshot it for a full 18 hexes or so in one turn. (About 850 miles in one day-over 35 MPH). In return, you will burn a lot of fuel and rack up quite a bit of sys and engine damage which any old salt would tell you is fairly accurate for a sustained high speed run.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
zuluhour

Post by zuluhour »

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

I prefer a good bartender to a nice one. Everyday.[:'(]
Justus2

Post by Justus2 »

ORIGINAL: crsutton

Thanks!

Well, there is a slingshot effect that you can pull off with your TFs. It is a bit unrealistic but we all do it. If you place a TF on full speed and set it to "retirement allowed" and then set the home base for a base that is ahead of your TF, the TF will run out to it's full hex allotment and then return towards that distant base on the back (retirement) leg. This will work for a slow cargo TF as well. That is, if you are heading from Pearl to Noumea and have retirement allowed the ship will move in the day impulse and then retire towards the home port in the evening. So, if you have a fast carrier TF you can slingshot it for a full 18 hexes or so in one turn. (About 850 miles in one day-over 35 MPH). In return, you will burn a lot of fuel and rack up quite a bit of sys and engine damage which any old salt would tell you is fairly accurate for a sustained high speed run.

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would you need to set the home base differently to pull this off? You could just set the destination for a point 18 hexes away, and set it to Full Speed manually, it will still run the full 18 hexes, regardless of where the home base is. Unless you are worried about the TF thinking it wont have enough fuel, and stopping to refuel partway thru the turn.
Just when I get the hang of a game, I buy two more... :)
witpaemail

Post by witpaemail »

One thing to keep in mind. The "manual" was written basically for UV. Some of it got changed for WitP. And a little more of it was changed for WitP:AE. The manual was NOT written exclusively for AE. Its just a hand me down. AE was not written by GG or his team. It just has his name on it.

Rule 1 of the manual is: Do NOT assume the manual is correct. Thats what the forums is for: to help rookies (among other things). When in doubt, refer to rule 1.

By all means test it yourself, but as someone said, dont use turn 1 as your test. Posters a lot of times have opinions on how things work that arent always correct. But always remember rule 1.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”