[3rd Party Overlay Issue]Display bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

MrFreeze

[3rd Party Overlay Issue]Display bug

Post by MrFreeze »

Hello,

I installed the standalone (Steam version) and I have a weird bug on the top right of the UI:

The distorted text is actually changing, if I move my mouse on it I have other small txt.
Got Windows 10 and all drivers up to date, 100% dpi. I try other scenarios, same issue. I also check the integrity of the download and it's ok.
Thanks for the help
mikmykWS

RE: Display bug

Post by mikmykWS »

Solution might be here:

tm.asp?m=3945848

Let us know how it works out.

Mike

MrFreeze

Post by MrFreeze »

Hi
No it did not, my display is 100% DPI and the bug is only concerning the Unit Display window.
This window looks fine until I click on a action buttom inside this windows or If I click on Play. At that moment this window is unreadable, if i click on another unit on the map the Unit display window looks good again until I click on it.

Any clue? Thanks
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Video drivers up to date? Dx has been installed?

If steam have you turned off the overlay to see if it makes a difference?

Mike
MrFreeze

Post by MrFreeze »

Yes, yes and yes :D Got à nvidia 980m With latest drivers and for Win 10 too, steam overlay is off,

I try many things, including checking .Net Framework issues but couldnt find any problem on my laptop so far.
Is there anything special about this Window in particular? its rather odd that everything else is ok butnot this. What is the folder having the UI data, I can try to erase then re-dl even if Steam didnt find any corrupted files on my install.
MrFreeze

Post by MrFreeze »

I found the software that was creating the issue, it's Nahimic for MSI. If I close the program before starting CNI I do not have this bug.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks for letting us know Mr. Freeze. We'll try and contact them to see if there something that can be done although best to turn it off while playing for now.

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”