[RESOLVED] Everything is locked

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

jtoatoktoe

[RESOLVED] Everything is locked

Post by jtoatoktoe »

I updated today through the game launcher and it downloaded and so on, even listed my serial code automatically in the serial box for the game and northern inferno (I don't have northern inferno) and I went to load in and it says Not Licensed for every scenario.

This is on the standard loader and not Steam.

I'll note While I had the latest 1.08 before, it was on the original download of the game before Game of The Year, though I always had a separate program for Game of the Year but it was never in the Matrix Folder under my C Drive, only on the windows button programs, it didn't have any of the manuals or anything except the launcher in it, so I have always played on my original download file. Today's update downloaded to the Game of the Year program and gave me all the manuals and other programs on windows so I deleted the original download of the game. Could that have caused a issue, and I should just re-download a fresh copy or use Steam?
jtoatoktoe

RE: Everything is locked

Post by jtoatoktoe »

Or maybe there is a command or something I can use to input my original key code, which I still have.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Hello,

Can you please ensure that you are running Command with administrator priviledges?

To do this, navigate to the installation folder, right-click "Command.exe". Select "Properties". Click on the "Compatibility" tab. Tick the option "Run this program as an administrator". Click on "Apply" and "Ok". Double click on "Command.exe" for running the game.

Please let us know if this helps!
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Please install Command again and hit the update button. If you bought NI you should then install that.

Let us know how it goes

Mike
jtoatoktoe

Post by jtoatoktoe »

Alright so I re-downloaded the update via zip file and that has fixed my problem, without having to run as Admin. My only issue now is the check for update button (the game is updated to latest but I always run a check anyways after a new update) says "windows can not find '\Update.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again". clicking ok closes the splash screen.

But the updater will work through the command folder directly, just not on the splash screens

So game works, thanks for everything!

Quick question, is there a full downloader link of the game out there as my original link was only good 15 days upon purchase. Or do you still go through Matrix Support if you needed one. I know I could go through Steam, so this isn't a huge issue anyways, Or is the 1.09 download technically a full release download?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: jtoatoktoe
Quick question, is there a full downloader link of the game out there as my original link was only good 15 days upon purchase. Or do you still go through Matrix Support if you needed one. I know I could go through Steam, so this isn't a huge issue anyways, Or is the 1.09 download technically a full release download?
If you need a new download link you can contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk or open a helpdesk ticket.

You can also retrieve a download link:

1. Logging into your account at http://www.matrixgames.com/members/ .
2. Select “My Orders” from the far right side of the screen.
3. Select "Plimus - Find My Order" or " Digital River - Find My Order”.
4. Follow on screen instructions.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

The updater issue has been reported and will be fixed but does not affect you as that is definitely the latest version, so don't worry about that.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Tech Support”