Slaakman

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

bairdlander2

Slaakman

Post by bairdlander2 »

I think he was a pretty harmless guy just joking around with people.He should be given another chance,he has been punished enough for his crimes against Matrix Games Forums.Everyone makes mistakes,that's why pencils have erasers.
wodin

RE: Slaakman

Post by wodin »

I agree.
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

I agree as well! He made life interesting around here and there is always the ignore button if you get annoyed ;)

He was never mean spirited, unlike some posters who can get carried away with insults at times :(
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
Zap

Post by Zap »

harmless, yes. Conspiracy theories frowned upon here is a high hurdle for him to make it over. But he deserves another chance. I never had too much problem with his links. I didn't read one of them. He was entertaining.
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: Zap

harmless, yes. Conspiracy theories frowned upon here is a high hurdle for him to make it over. But he deserves another chance.
I found the conspiracy theories to be funny, if he didn't push them so hard that they got annoying or disrupted a serious thread.
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
Zap

Post by Zap »

Yes I agree with your point.
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

harmless, yes. Conspiracy theories frowned upon here is a high hurdle for him to make it over. But he deserves another chance.
I found the conspiracy theories to be funny, if he didn't push them so hard that they got annoying or disrupted a serious thread.

Therein lies the rub.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

don't know him and tbh not my job to judge, if temp banned or perm ban, must have been a reason, so no comment either way as i'm not staff, been there done that, and staff make choices, we members live with them.

warning, temp ban, perm ban, so must have kept on going over the line, end of[&o]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

I think you guys (and gal) have missed the point.

Slaak wasn't banned because of dubious views on the Illuminati, the endless conspiracy theories and his questionable political slant.

Slaak was banned because of his quite appalling taste in women [;)]. I'm sure the pictures he posted were all of the same bloke [X(].

Seriously though, I have no issue with his return - his music choices were often excellent [&o] (and certainly introduced me to a few things I wouldn't otherwise have heard). But as far as I am aware, his return is up to him as he has to approach Matrix and agree to abide by the rules first.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
OttoVonBlotto

Post by OttoVonBlotto »

Yep why not a lot funnier than some of the stuff been reading lately but two reservations,

1. keep it to those who don't mind as he could annoy and destroy some good threads, maybe a dedicated Slaak section of the forum thats a bit of fun for the resident loons.
2. He would have to play that game of chess he kept trying to wheedle out of.

Plus change his title between the name and stars to Matrix Newblette and leave it there. [8D]
"Personal isn't the same as important"
Josh

Post by Josh »

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

I agree as well! He made life interesting around here and there is always the ignore button if you get annoyed ;)

He was never mean spirited, unlike some posters who can get carried away with insults at times :(

Plus one here Rhonda.
Made the forums more lively. Seriously if all we talked about was wargames this forum here would be so much more dull.. Me I enjoyed his humour.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

He has had plenty of chances, and each time showed a complete inability to follow the rules.

And let's not get into the nasty PMs he would send
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Zap

Post by Zap »

This thread is here because Illuminatus was in with contact members.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

I think he was a pretty harmless guy just joking around with people.He should be given another chance,he has been punished enough for his crimes against Matrix Games Forums.Everyone makes mistakes,that's why pencils have erasers.

Ordinarily, I'd have agreed. However, he's recently taken to posting under another login / username in order to circumvent Matrix policy guidelines. Also, I don't know about you lot, but I've been receiving several Illuminati and Conspiracy-laced PMs from KISSMEUFOOL and another new assumed identity suggesting the need to bring back Slaakman.

For these reasons, I'd say that he's earned his ongoing indefinite time out. His recalcitrant behavior is not winning me over.

ILLUMINATUS

Post by ILLUMINATUS »

Orwellian,
He has had plenty of chances, and each time showed a complete inability to follow the rules.

Since you & Terminus have made it your lifes work to censor all views you oppose, you have brought everyones wrath upon yourself. Im not the only one who finds your smug and snotty invective to be repulsive.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Slaakman, you are changing my mind to the negative. with the above post. I thought it was you with the private message.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

I've reported this activity to the moderator. It's up to Matrix to decide what ongoing behavior they will and will not tolerate on their forum.

Zap

Post by Zap »

double post disregard.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: ILLUMINATUS

Orwellian,

Since you & Terminus have made it your lifes work to censor all views you oppose, you have brought everyones wrath upon yourself. Im not the only one who finds your smug and snotty invective to be repulsive.

Still not smart enough to not give yourself away eh slaakman?

Chickenboy beat me to it.

And don't bother with your sending nasty PMs either. Because I *will* make them public.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

double post disregard.

Even with double posting, you haven't reached your fifth star, Zap? [X(]

Return to “General Discussion”