Unit Upgrade Tree

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

pnzrgnral

Unit Upgrade Tree

Post by pnzrgnral »

Greetings,
Has anyone come up with a complete unit upgrade path tree, especially if it's been posted on the forum? I'm into a new Grand Campaign game and I'm trying different strategies, so I'm employing different units with which I'm not familiar with upgrade types and dates. For example, I kept the 37mm towed AT gun, and I know by '41 it can upgrade to 50mm or PzJg I...will it ever upgrade to any of the -II, -III, etc, or remain towed? Will I need to upgrade to PzJg I to continue with tracked variants? Thanks in advance for assistance.
Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte
Lord Zimoa

RE: Unit Upgrade Tree

Post by Lord Zimoa »

This is pretty outdated, but the best I can remember that was done on the equipment files, Panzer Corps Units stats in a friendly PDF :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/a2gvq2
pnzrgnral

Post by pnzrgnral »

Thanks Lord Zimoa, it's helpful - I'm sure this is what I'm looking for!
Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

an alternate method is to explore the tree using three 'cheats'

open a dialogue box using 4 keys at once.

control
shift
alt
c

enter 'all eqp' to open the trees. no quotes

4 keys again
enter 'prestige 33333' no quotes

4 keys

'core 22'

now buy your towed piece and explore the costs of the various upgrades

Return to “Panzer Corps”