The new shopping cart is now in Beta!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Raikkonen

RE: The new shopping cart is now in Beta!

Post by Raikkonen »

Do we know how long the beta/sale will last? I am away for a couple of days and still debating which purchases to make now that it seems to be working.
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

Once again it is probably bugs in the system but I still haven't received anything.

It would be nice to get receipt copy to confirm I was only charged correct amount. Also confirmation that the boxed copy is being sent.

Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi Yogi - our system says you have been mailed so can you check the spam filter? If that doesn't solve it can you contact support@matrixgames.com so they can look in to the email address that was mailed. Maybe there was a typo in the email entered?

Tommict - we're not sure exactly how long this will last. It depends on what issues we find. You're safe till the weekend but no promises after that!

Rick can you contact support@matrixgames.com to check out your coupon and why it may not be working. We've tested gift cards so they work in general, just not sure what the issue might be for yours.

Thanks for testing!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Hi Yogi - our system says you have been mailed so can you check the spam filter? If that doesn't solve it can you contact support@matrixgames.com so they can look in to the email address that was mailed. Maybe there was a typo in the email entered?

Thanks for testing!

No not in spam. Been doing business with Matrix a long time my email has always worked before. Nice to help test but $5 off for the extra hassle not a great incentive. [:(] Such is life of course I will do a help ticket.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

The thing is the mailing system is the same. It hasn't changed and doesn't even know you placed an order through the new site, just that it had to mail you as there was an order. I suspect its general internet issues but we need to check to be sure.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

The thing is the mailing system is the same. It hasn't changed and doesn't even know you placed an order through the new site, just that it had to mail you as there was an order. I suspect its general internet issues but we need to check to be sure.

Understood, help desk is working on it. They said emails sent again, however they were not received. Lost in cyber space perhaps [;)]
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

space is vast, like Iain's wallet tbh [:D][;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
valeryvdr

Post by valeryvdr »

Yogi, we are still looking what happens to the email you are supposed to receive from BlueSnap with the order details.

Regarding the second email with shipping/tracking information, you will receive it when the order is shipped, usually withing 1-2 business days.
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: valeryvdr

Yogi, we are still looking what happens to the email you are supposed to receive from BlueSnap with the order details.

Regarding the second email with shipping/tracking information, you will receive it when the order is shipped, usually withing 1-2 business days.

Ok thank you.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Rick can you contact support@matrixgames.com to check out your coupon and why it may not be working. We've tested gift cards so they work in general, just not sure what the issue might be for yours.

Thanks for testing!

I contacted support, and on their suggestion I tried using the coupon code on the normal store cart and when I recalculated it did recognize the coupon and deducted the gift card value from price (I didn't continue with purchase there).

So it appears to be some issue with new cart. I tried this with Chrome and with Internet Explorer. And glad to help test new cart.

Thanks!
Rick
valeryvdr

Post by valeryvdr »

Rick, I have checked it appears that the BlueSnap API used by the new shopping card has problems with gift cards. People at BlueSnap are looking into fixing it. I will update on the issue as soon as I hear from them. Thanks.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks Rick - if you let support know the coupon code we'll look in to it. Out of interest were you trying to use it for the same item in the live and test cart? Which item in the test cart did it fail on?
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Thanks Rick - if you let support know the coupon code we'll look in to it. Out of interest were you trying to use it for the same item in the live and test cart? Which item in the test cart did it fail on?

I can do that. And yes, same item in both carts. GG Operation Torch expansion.

thanks
Rick
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Rick, I have checked it appears that the BlueSnap API used by the new shopping card has problems with gift cards. People at BlueSnap are looking into fixing it. I will update on the issue as soon as I hear from them. Thanks.

Ah, ok, thanks!

Rick
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

I got a slightly different error message

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch

/Default.asp, line 22

Running Windows 10, tried this with Chrome and Edge browsers. Edge just says it can't find the page and that it might be down for maintenance.

I'll keep trying.
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

Ok thank you.

This morning I did get the your DVD has shipped email from Matrix. Still nothing on order receipt/amount verification front.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Rhonda when exactly did you get the error?
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Freyr Oakenshield

Post by Freyr Oakenshield »

Thanks for the feedback guys.

1-3 is the current max of any one game. The only time we tend to get more than 1-2 items in a cart is if someone is trying to use a bad credit card. Its rare but it happens. We have very if if any real orders asking for more than 3 of a single game. It's a balance between making it user friendly and avoiding fraud.

Are you just testing the system or you actually wanted more than 3 copies of a game? How often do people want to order more than 3 units of a single game?

We'll check out the issue with more than 5 items in the cart. What OS and browser are you using when you see this issue?

Win10, Internet Explorer. Just testing. (not sure if all the above refers to my post...)
Franciscus

Post by Franciscus »

Hi

When trying to pay an order I can only select a "new credit card" option. Paypal is not a valid option, although it is supposed to be.

Using Safari under OsX ElCapitan, and also with Firefox on Windows 7

Regards
Former AJE team member
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

Rhonda when exactly did you get the error?

Just before and right after the post... and again about two hours later. So in the range of 11 pm to 1:45 am (Mountain Time Zone)

Haven't tried it yet today but will and advise if anything has changed.
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

Return to “General Discussion”