Aircraft Performance Statistics

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

KWG

Aircraft Performance Statistics

Post by KWG »

If Ive got this correct, the new Aircraft Performance Statistics only show the results from my air exc. phase. So as a German player I can not see the info from the Allied bombing. And as Allies I would not see the info from the German air phase.

And you know what the next question is....... Is it possible to show this for both phases, either together or separate.

Nice new touch, Its very informative as to aircraft-to-aircraft performance.
"A word was said - a mare is standing by the fence."
EddyBear81

RE: Aircraft Performance Statistics

Post by EddyBear81 »

Yes, details for both phases are available in the .txt files that are exported to the log folders. And the info is very interesting (in fact, I hope they will make it available on Excel someday, as I'd love to crunch this data)
KWG

RE: Aircraft Performance Statistics

Post by KWG »

Thanks, Looked closer and saw the text for both, I have the stop at turn 2 allies bug right now.
would like to see both in game. trying to determine the affects of having the Me262 in '43.
"A word was said - a mare is standing by the fence."

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”