1.9.4e Failing to Install Properly

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

Cataphract88

1.9.4e Failing to Install Properly

Post by Cataphract88 »

The latest patch is not working, I just get a message informing me that 1.9.4 is already installed. I have tried manually and through the game screen as well. [&:]
Richard
VPaulus

RE: 1.9.4e Failing to Install Properly

Post by VPaulus »

Have you used any hotfix?
You can check the version of the game in the bottom of the game main menu.
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

No, I used the new patch from the Matrix download page. I checked the version number, which is listed as 1.9.4e on the main menu, but the automatic updater thinks that a newer version is available!
Richard
KhanDam2

Post by KhanDam2 »

I'm playing on Win Machine

I download on EU FTP Slitherine the zip file OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194e.zip

I have Patch with version OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194.zip and tell me v1.9.4.d
I Try to patch with OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194e it tell me it's already up to date ????
I go ahead in installation processwhen it's done and it tell me v1.9.4e
but if i use update menu entry on main menu it tell me there are new version and begin to download v1.9.4e ????

I install on my laptop and patch directly with OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194e It's tell me v1.9.4.e
but if i use update menu entry on main menu it tell me there are new version and begin to download v1.9.4e ????

For personal reason i don't use the main menu to upgrade but i download it on FTP on another machine

Can you explain me excatly the sucession version and why it's so difficult to have the game up to date.

Can you create a sticky Post with all version history and link of differente version or last one

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Regards from France

P.S. : Already post on Slitherine Forum but no answer was post

Semper Fi - Sicut Aquila
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

ORIGINAL: KhanDam2

I'm playing on Win Machine

I download on EU FTP Slitherine the zip file OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194e.zip

I have Patch with version OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194.zip and tell me v1.9.4.d
I Try to patch with OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194e it tell me it's already up to date ????
I go ahead in installation processwhen it's done and it tell me v1.9.4e

I install on my laptop and patch directly with OrderOfBattle-Pacific-UpdateComp-v194e It's tell me v1.9.4.e

For personal reason i don't use the main menu to upgrade but i download it on FTP on another machine

Can you explain me excatly the sucession version and why it's so difficult to have the game up to date.

Can you create a sticky Post with all version history and link of differente version or last one

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Regards from France

P.S. : Already post on Slitherine Forum but no answer was post

This is exactly what happened to me, too.
Richard
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

We have remastered the patch to fix the update issue you were all experiencing. Please download it from any of the mirrors below:

http://ftp.eu.matrixgames.com/pub/Order ... -v194e.zip
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Order ... -v194e.zip
http://ftp.ca.matrixgames.com/pub/Order ... -v194e.zip
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

Thanks, VPaulus, that worked.
Richard

Return to “Tech Support”