Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount!

Alea Jacta Est is a series of Ancient Strategy Games using the renowned and proven AGE engine. The first in the series is Alea Jacta Est, which features the Roman Civil Wars. Other games in the series are Birth of Rome and Parthian Wars. The latest entry, Hannibal: Terror of Rome, highlights the Second Punic War.
Daniele

Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount!

Post by Daniele »

“Carthago Delenda Est” – Carthage must be destroyed (Cato the Elder)

Roman civilization had to face many dangerous threats over the course of its long history, but probably none of them were so mortal and perilous a threat as the Carthaginian and the Parthian Empires.

Now you have the chance to relive this vibrant ancient world as Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are finally coming to Steam!

Make the right diplomatic and economic decisions through 9 detailed historical scenarios and use the powers of your legions, elephants and cataphracts to switch the balance of power in your favour with these two great operational games!

To celebrate this important milestone, we are discounting the entire Alea Jacta Est series for a full week!

For the next seven days, the base game plus all expansions and the full DLC package will be 25% discounted!

Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars on Steam are DLCs of Alea Jacta Est and require the base game to be played

Along with the discount, we are releasing a patch that upgrades Alea Jacta Est, Birth of Rome and Hannibal Terror of Rome to the version 1.05!

Check the changelog here!

Direct links to AJE updates are here:

Alea Jacta Est
Birth of Rome
Hannibal: Terror of Rome
Philippeatbay

RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount!

Post by Philippeatbay »

Will owners of the Matrix version be given Steam keys?

Last time I looked there was no Steam key available on the Sliterine site for registered owners of Hannibal.
VPaulus

RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount!

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Philippe at bay

Will owners of the Matrix version be given Steam keys?

Last time I looked there was no Steam key available on the Sliterine site for registered owners of Hannibal.
I believe so. But I'll check this tomorrow with the office and let you know.
TJD

Post by TJD »

I'd be very surprised if Steam keys for Matrix purchasers weren't made available, but then this issue should have been addressed at the time of release. Jeez.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

I can confirm, you'll be able to redeem Steam keys.
We will fix this as soon as possible.
I'll let you know here when you'll be able to do it so.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

It's fixed now, and you should now able to redeem Steam keys.
TJD

Post by TJD »

Thanks very much, VP
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

the engine has been superseded, so no more updates for this game, so unless anyone finds a new bug, i'd guess there will be no more update or patches, or DLC for this
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
altipueri

Post by altipueri »

I loaded this up again after getting a book on the Punic Wars by General Nigel Bagnall

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/551 ... Punic_Wars

Hannibal has nothing to fear from me.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

quite some large price drops on these atm, if you like the period, which i do

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.a ... =&#4773667
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
altipueri

Post by altipueri »

Thanks Zak.

I've got them already - part of my huge collection of barely played games. Something to get stuck into if self isolation required by this virus lark.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est Series”