Game Maps

The Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 is a new turn-based, tactical wargame that focuses on conflicts in the Middle East.

Moderator: Jason Petho

BeirutDude

Game Maps

Post by BeirutDude »

As I am going through the provided/stock maps more and more, and as a guy who has been creating scenario maps since the old SSI "Tanks" game, I can tell you these are some of the finest maps out there!!!! And for sure the best tactical maps! Consider the 1973 Sinai and Golan Maps all done at 250 Meters per hex! They're a work of beauty!!!!! I don't even want to guess how much time has been put into them!!!!!! I have made adjustments to the base maps for my scenarios I'd working on but over all not many and in many cases to add detail or features there in 1985 and not in 1973!

I have a rep for being somewhat of an @$$hole and don't heap praise easily, but I'm in awe of the work done! Truly!

AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!

[&o]
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
Jason Petho

RE: Game Maps

Post by Jason Petho »

Wow, thank you!

Very much appreciated! Needless to say, a lot of effort went into making them. Don't forget there are 1956 and 1967 versions of the Suez as well.

Hope you're well!

Jason Petho

Return to “Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985”