new build?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

freeboy

new build?

Post by freeboy »

So in the newest addition with the new bigger Germany.. there is more oil and less synthetic fuel resulting in a production increase per the manual.

So, are these increases something the player can influence???

very unclear to me.... The more I read and play the less I seem to know.. my ignorance seemingly is boundless!
"Tanks forward"
RedLancer

RE: new build?

Post by RedLancer »

Is this in Supreme Command? You can change production but only in the editor.
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev
freeboy

RE: new build?

Post by freeboy »

no.. In the 4th command scenario the manual talks about adding more.. must be referring to the game adding more ...
typical and not unexpected inability to adjust outside editor, I just was not clear.
Thank you for the quick response.. so.. player cannot affect the direction the added resources in the under the hood prioduction model directly save his efforts to repair damaged stuff...
"Tanks forward"

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”