First turn indirect fire missions in Scenario Editor?

Moderator: Jason Petho

BeirutDude

First turn indirect fire missions in Scenario Editor?

Post by BeirutDude »

Is there a way to set first turn indirect fire missions in this scenario editor?
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
Jason Petho

RE: First turn indirect fire missions in Scenario Editor?

Post by Jason Petho »

Not without editing in a text editor.

As Petri suggested, you could fix both sides for the first turn, allowing the user to plot the artillery as they choose?

Jason Petho
BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

As Petri suggested, you could fix both sides for the first turn, allowing the user to plot the artillery as they choose?

Unless I am reading the tea leaves incorrectly the "Unit Release function" doesn't pass down to subordinate units? It does in Panzer Campaigns which is why I am asking. If not that is a LOT of units to fix and release just to plot some indirect fire for one turn! Also even if it did then I'd be releasing subordinate units I want to keep fixed, so all-in-all not worth the effort. Thanks for the reply!

Al
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Yes, it does.

If you choose a battalion to release, it will release the entire battalion.

BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

OK Thanks. Let me think on this one.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”