The Barbarossa box art is revealed!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

sukhoi

The Barbarossa box art is revealed!

Post by sukhoi »

Today we finally unveil the cover art for Barbarossa, the upcoming epic wargame made by VR Designs. The third installment in the Decisive Campaigns series is truly revolutionary and puts you in full operational command. You'll not only have to deal with maneuvering military units and handling logistics but you'll interact on a personal level with your superiors as well as your subordinate army commanders.

Being in command is what Barbarossa is all about. Thats why the cover artwork puts the key commanders in the spotlight. In the center the german generals leading Operation Barbarossa: Franz Halder, flanked by von Bock and von Leeb. Below them: Stalin, Zhukov and Krushev.

We are also happy to announce that Barbarossa will come with a huge, beautiful hardcover book that will claim a beautiful spot on your bookshelf!

Get more information on Barbarossa from its official product page.

wings7

RE: The Barbarossa box art is revealed!

Post by wings7 »

Nice! Name the top 3 German officers...
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
schascha

Post by schascha »

The next year, WIW was my christmas present, this one will be for this year.

Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

After reading the "features" on the game page, I can foresee myself yelling at my computer screen for many hours with this game. [:D]

One question I have is, the hard cover book mentioned, I assume it is a hard cover instruction manual for the game? I did not see it mentioned on the product page.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

There is no box for this game, it is instead a hard cover book with the disk in a sleeve in the cover. We don't have the final dimensions and images yet so when we have the info we'll put it all up. Its still at layout currently.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Slinven

Post by Slinven »

this one will be for this year. We don't have the final dimensions and images yet so when we have the info we'll put it all up. I did not see it mentioned on the product page.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”