Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wings7

Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam!

Post by wings7 »

Some terrific games on sale...ends Monday 10am PST
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox_2015/

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
aaatoysandmore

RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam!

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Yeah, EUIV for $8 bucks is a steal. If you like those kinds of games by Paradox. I only like two, CK II and EU:Rome

Know what I like about Paradox most? If you wait them out like I do you'll get their games for $4.99 or less and these are fair quality games. Only thing is even at that price I just don't like very many of them. Magika makes me sick to my stomach. [:'(]
Hearts of Iron III for $1.99 is a "fair" price for that version now. [:D]

MatJack

Post by MatJack »

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a couple of these, not sure will play them right away but because the price was right I felt the min $$ expense for the value was worth it to me.
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

My problem with their sales is that I already have most everything I might want. Only thing left is a few CK II expansions, but I don't play it that much so no burning desire to pick those up.

Outside the grand strategy stuff there's some other great games on sale.

Cities: Skylines if you want the best city builder since Sim City 4 (maybe not as good, depending on what you want out of it).
Pillars of Eternity if you want a modern game in the vein of Baldur's Gate.
Warlock (the first one) is kind of a fantasy Civ 5-lite game that is easy to play and fun.
Teleglitch is a roguelike top down shooter thingy. I'm not very good at it but it's fun to play for short bursts.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Ranger33

My problem with their sales is that I already have most everything I might want. Only thing left is a few CK II expansions, but I don't play it that much so no burning desire to pick those up.

Outside the grand strategy stuff there's some other great games on sale.

Cities: Skylines if you want the best city builder since Sim City 4 (maybe not as good, depending on what you want out of it).
Pillars of Eternity if you want a modern game in the vein of Baldur's Gate.
Warlock (the first one) is kind of a fantasy Civ 5-lite game that is easy to play and fun.
Teleglitch is a roguelike top down shooter thingy. I'm not very good at it but it's fun to play for short bursts.

Joe, I too have most of what I want but when one of the few games I want go on sale I jump out my chair! I still have a large wishlist (mostly indie type games), and they don't go on sale very often.

I did pick up "Cities:Skylines", it looks fantastic! I have a weakness for any kind of a City Builder!

Each week on Steam brings a new game sales...[:)]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Mat_Jack

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a couple of these, not sure will play them right away but because the price was right I felt the min $$ expense for the value was worth it to me.

Jack, you can't beat the price on some of these games [:)]...you have to jump on it as soon as you see them!

Patrick
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Did they put all the DLC on sale as well?

Return to “General Discussion”