Units parameters

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian, WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

delete1

Units parameters

Post by delete1 »

Just a quick comment from my side about the game. One aspect I have been playing around is with the units parameters (training, morale, readiness and etc). This is really fun to play with and give all sort of different challenges during a game. I have been even trying some elite vs elite wars. Makes every mistake made more regrettable. I am glad that the devs gives to the player this ability to adjust the game. Really a plus. Simple ways to play the game in different ways using the same stock of scenarios and user made ones. I have been doing a lot of this, I normally adjust units parameters to my liking. To this day at my very little and spare free time this is the only game I have been playing. Great game Devs! Congratulations for your hard work on this! Cheers
CapnDarwin

RE: Units parameters

Post by CapnDarwin »

Thanks for the kind words Daniel. We are hoping to get more of those soft or magic numbers into the players and scenario designers hands as we go forward.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

Thanks Daniel.

It doesn't stop here either. There are at least 3 more projects in the works for you guys upcoming!!

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
delete1

Post by delete1 »

Fantastic! You have my support!

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”