Is anyone still playing this great game?

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

kirk23

Is anyone still playing this great game?

Post by kirk23 »

Hi guys is there anyone still playing War Plan Orange, and if there are,would you be interested to know that I'm planning on doing more scenarios for the game,along with more art work![:)]

NB: IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS SCENARIO IN THE PAST PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD AS THE SCENARIO HAS BEEN NEWLY UPDATED THANK YOU![:D]

Link created 18th May 2016

NEW ZIPPYSHARE DOWNLOAD LINK = Pandoras box scenario

This download contains 2 folders, one for all the new art work required to play the scenario, and the other folder contains the scenario data files.
Make it so!
comte

RE: Is anyone still playing this great game?

Post by comte »

I am currently playing a campaign but I have no time to test a new scenario or write an AAR.
takacssteve

Post by takacssteve »

MacAfee will not let me download your file. Got another download?
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Hi Steve, I have created another download link for ZIPPYSHARE for all the Pandoras Box scenario. You can find this link at the start of this forum thread.[;)]
Make it so!
Von Weber

Post by Von Weber »

Hi everyone! I still play this game and looking for an opponent [;)]
WPO/Field of Glory-2/TOAW
jballard1965

Post by jballard1965 »

Kirk, I just bought War Plan Orange for Christmas because I've always been fascinated with this era of naval history. I read through the manual, install the software and sat down to play my first game last night. While the map is fascinating, as are all the statistics on the ships, aircraft and bases,after an hour of staring at the screen I realize I have absolutely no idea how to start a game. This morning I came to this forum and found an tutorial but it's only a page long. While I am not new to wargaming I am new to wargaming on a the computer. This happened to me once before when I inherited a copy of Harpoon from my father but was never able to figure out how to play that sophisticated game. I hope I can figure this out and I would appreciate any suggestions you might have. Jeff

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”