Fighter Bombers

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

fishguy

Fighter Bombers

Post by fishguy »

Hi,

Newb question here--how do I make fighters with a tactical factor act as a bomber.
I can't seem to get them do ground strikes or ground support. Is it only naval air units that can do this, and if so,
why do land air units have tactical factors?

Cheers,

Nate

warspite1

RE: Fighter Bombers

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fishguy

Hi,

Newb question here--how do I make fighters with a tactical factor act as a bomber.
I can't seem to get them do ground strikes or ground support. Is it only naval air units that can do this, and if so,

Cheers,

Nate

warspite1

Right-click the unit, from the drop down menu select air units, and then fly as bomber.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Fighter Bombers

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: fishguy

Hi,

Cheers,

Nate

Warspite mostly answered this. Be aware that to fly as a bomber for most air missions, you must have still Air Activities available.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “World in Flames”