Barbarossa New Screenshots Revealed!

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Daniele

Barbarossa New Screenshots Revealed!

Post by Daniele »

Take a look on these new screenshots from the upcoming wargame Barbarossa, featuring a risky panzergroup manoeuvre, a supply issue due to different agendas and Zhukov dealing with Marshal Budenny!

Get more information about the game here

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
Michael T

RE: Barbarossa New Screenshots Revealed!

Post by Michael T »

Nice, how about showing us unit info on a Pz Div, a Mot Div and a SS Mot Div.

I was on the fence with this game but on the weight of these screenies I think you got me :)
morvael

Post by morvael »

Still hope the Belgian flag will be gone from German HQs...
Other than that can't wait for the game to be released [:)]
G Felzien

Post by G Felzien »

At the time WitE satisfied my need for a detailed representation of Barbarossa. I still visit it once and a while. However the scale and flavor of the Decisive Campaign series has truly captured my heart. These screenshots have really got me excited for the new release.

Also, the AI blog is very interesting. I know nothing about coding etc so learning about what it takes is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ason

Post by Ason »

Yeah..please remove belgian flag and use swastika. If you can use hammer and sickle you can use swastika, why not make it realistic?
PzKw43

Post by PzKw43 »

Will the train icon of a steam engine from the 1800's with a cow catcher be used in the final version?
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

ORIGINAL: Mrslobodan

Yeah..please remove belgian flag and use swastika. If you can use hammer and sickle you can use swastika, why not make it realistic?

I guess because of the same reason no Matrix Games uses the Swastika - selling the game with it would be illegal in Germany (and some other countries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post%E2%8 ... Nazi_flags )
morvael

Post by morvael »

These are double standards. Hammer and sickle is responsible for millions of deaths as well. But I know the laws that forbid use of only one totalitarian symbol. I just wish Belgian flag is gone, may be replaced with Balkenkreutz or at least with a proper Wilhelmine flag, with white instead of yellow and turned 90 degrees.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”