[RESOLVED] Resizing Command window.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

WolfenAce

[RESOLVED] Resizing Command window.

Post by WolfenAce »

I'm playing on a 28" 4K display. (It's nice for having multiple 1920x1080 windows open.)
I can't change the resolution currently though and with the size of all that it is processing it really slows down the game.

I can get it to display at 1920x2160 and it speeds up the processing but I just want it to go back to 1920x1080.

Does anyone know where the configuration settings for the resolution are? I already tried looking to various configuration files and didn't manage to see it. I could just have been blind and missed it though.

If it helps I'm on a Windows 10 machine.

Thanks for any help.

(Edit.) If it helps any it is a Steam Install. I have the same thing on a Dell XPS 13 and it works fine but that is on a 1920x1080 desktop.

(2nd Edit.) I also did try reinstalling it to see if it fixed the issue but I still am not able to change the CMANO window size. I can only make it the full 4K resolution or 1920x2160 but no other sizes.
WolfenAce

RE: Resizing Command window.

Post by WolfenAce »

After further testing I was able to get the window to resize.

It was only able to be changed when I set my desktop resolution to anything smaller than 1920x1080. Then start up the game and after the Command main game window is open change the resolution back to 1920x1080. I could change the size of the window between the previous desktop resolution of 1024x768 and the maximum of 1920x1080.

Tested this on a Dell XPS 13, I will try it on the other display.
It is a work around at least.

Return to “Tech Support”