Man Just Love Game- but tired of A.I.

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

ArmouredLion

Man Just Love Game- but tired of A.I.

Post by ArmouredLion »

Truly a brilliant game, but the A.I. has for sometime left games somewhat dull...I still have ALOT to learn, but with a couple of decades in tactics and strategy and deep love of this game, I hope to make up for a lack of competitive edge by being a fun opponent. Hope to catch a game, whatever the scenario (although not too overburdening in scope to start),with any generous players. Thanks all.
LJBurstyn

RE: Man Just Love Game- but tired of A.I.

Post by LJBurstyn »

ORIGINAL: ArmouredLion

Truly a brilliant game, but the A.I. has for sometime left games somewhat dull...I still have ALOT to learn, but with a couple of decades in tactics and strategy and deep love of this game, I hope to make up for a lack of competitive edge by being a fun opponent. Hope to catch a game, whatever the scenario (although not too overburdening in scope to start),with any generous players. Thanks all.

Welcome to the opponents wanted forum. The games I play (and design) are not for new players against Humans. Probably the best is a game generated one. At least until
you get your feet wet against a human...believe me they (humans) do not play like the AI. We can be very sneaky. I have played war games a very long time--I was in high
school when I played my first and I'm 70 years old now. When I worked for the Navy I actually took part in a computer war game with real Captains and Admirals. I had
a high security clearance and the guy who ran the game was my neighbor (and he got permission for me to play although I was a civilian).
ArmouredLion

RE: Man Just Love Game- but tired of A.I.

Post by ArmouredLion »

LJBurstyn thanks for the reply. I've been gaming since late 70's on my Vic 20 along with Ye ole table top card board cut outs. I've faced crafty Chess player with 2200 board rating and a host of others from Flames of War table top to Panzer General. I've done my share of gaming. But, this game honestly is so superior in complexity and possibility to which a player can exploit advantage that I get your drift. Ohhh, did I mention I've strong German roots in my genes?! That always gives you an edge...just kidding - sort of. I'm quite confident I am a worthy adversary in this realm...but also abundantly confident, as you would say, I have the need to get bloodied in learning the ropes in this arena. Thanks sir and I hope to meet you on the digital field of battle at some point. Also, a fine gent named Falco let me in a 6 man match, so my lumps is a coming.

Best,
AL

Return to “Opponents Wanted”