CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate thread (CURRENT: RC11 - B746)

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

renders

RE: Build 740

Post by renders »

testing... so far so good with small and medium sized scens.
wild_Willie2

Post by wild_Willie2 »

I've just finished Havana daydreaming again under candidate 8 and I am impressed by the performance enhancement of this build, it runs at least five times faster then the previous one and I played through the scenario without to much speed reduction.

Excellent job done people!! :)

W.

In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

ORIGINAL: emsoy
Guys, can we release RC8 as the 'final' official 1.09?
What do you think?
Anything missing or broken that cannot wait until 1.10?
Thanks [8D]
RC8 works excellent [8D]
Schr75

Post by Schr75 »

No issues from here.

Runs smoothe as silk

Silk

Guys, can we release RC8 as the 'final' official 1.09?

What do you think?

Anything missing or broken that cannot wait until 1.10?

Thanks [8D]
macinlew

Post by macinlew »

Same out of memory error as 742 for me.
Attachments
ScreenSho..10.22PM.jpg
ScreenSho..10.22PM.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 380 times
BrianinMinnie

Post by BrianinMinnie »

worked Last night for me, great work Gang!!
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: macinlew
Same out of memory error as 742 for me.

1) I see you're running this inside a VM in MacOS. Can you try running it natively on Windows? Thanks.

2) What about B741? B740? Earlier builds?

3) 6400x3600? Wish we all had that screen...
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

FYI:

CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate 8 (Build 743) <=== Trying to download; it reports unsafe with a virus.
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
Dysta

Post by Dysta »

ORIGINAL: Dysta

Looks like I have to reinstall CMANO, the unit menu is really not even letting me group up a single fleet.

Can you elaborate please?

When I press "unit order" at top menu list, the Group Unit is grey out and I cannot select it. I already confirmed I have selected multiple same dimensional units but still not letting me press it. I have to press the G hey for the hothey of group units, and it is functional.
ComDev

Post by ComDev »

Looks like I have to reinstall CMANO, the unit menu is really not even letting me group up a single fleet.

Can you elaborate please?

When I press "unit order" at top menu list, the Group Unit is grey out and I cannot select it. I already confirmed I have selected multiple same dimensional units but still not letting me press it. I have to press the G hey for the hothey of group units, and it is functional.

Have tried to reproduce this here and the 'Group Unit' menu option is always available when own units are selected. So it seems to work fine [8D]

You might have stumbled upon a special case. Would it be possible for you to upload a savegame so that I can run the exact same situation in the debugger, and also post a step-by-step list on how to reproduce?

Thanks!

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!
Grackle

Build 743: Problem with diesel boat battery charging

Post by Grackle »

B473: I am having issues with diesel submarines not being able to recharge batteries at PD or on the surface after operating below periscope depth. I played Voice of the People 2010 and observed this issue with both the Sango SSC and Yono SSM in the scenario. This seems to have a strong impact on scenarios involving diesel submarines, especially the limited endurance subs in this scenario. Recommend you take a look before going final with 1.09.

Best,

Mark
System Specs: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 960@3.20 GHZ; 12 GB RAM, AMD RADEON 6800 Series video card, Primary resolution 1920 X 1080, Direct X10
Dysta

Post by Dysta »

After quick check, I realized in normal game mode I can use this top menu to group units. Only the editor mode is not.
ComDev

RE: Build 743: Problem with diesel boat battery charging

Post by ComDev »

ORIGINAL: markadmiral

B473: I am having issues with diesel submarines not being able to recharge batteries at PD or on the surface after operating below periscope depth. I played Voice of the People 2010 and observed this issue with both the Sango SSC and Yono SSM in the scenario. This seems to have a strong impact on scenarios involving diesel submarines, especially the limited endurance subs in this scenario. Recommend you take a look before going final with 1.09.

Best,

Mark

Baloogan fixed the bug this morning and have submitted the code change to Dimitris [8D]

macinlew

Post by macinlew »

Sorry, I should have done that before I posted. The errror is when I’m using Parallels Desktop 11 but when I use VMWare Fusion 8 it works so never mind...
Fer_Cabo

RE: CMANO v1.09 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD

Post by Fer_Cabo »

A nice addition to the already rich CMANO's Surface-Commercial Units in DB for 1.9v release? [;)]

VALEMAX Class ships are a fleet of very large ore carriers (VLOC) owned or chartered by the Brazilian mining company Vale S.A. to carry iron ore from Brazil to European and Asian ports. With a capacity ranging from 380,000 to 400,000 tons deadweight, the vessels meet the Chinamax standard of ship measurements for limits on draft and beam. Valemax ships are the largest bulk carriers ever constructed, when measuring deadweight tonnage or length overall, and are amongst the longest ships of any type currently in service.

ComDev

RE: CMANO v1.09 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD

Post by ComDev »

Would be great if you could post database requests in the database section so that they aren't missed [8D]

Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate 9 (Build 744)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vp ... sp=sharing

Unzip to your existing CMANO installation folder. (Backup your current Command.exe just in case)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of changes in the way that the program checks for a valid license, if you have not actually installed Command on your current OS (e.g. re-installed the OS after installing Command or copied the entire installation folder from another PC etc.) you may get an "insufficient license" warning when attempting to load a scenario. If this is the case then re-install Command. If the problem persists after a proper installation please contact us immediately through PM/email. Thanks!

Fixed/Added:
------------------
FIXED: Submarine battery recharge bug
FIXED: Tankers not working
FIXED: LuaDoctrine Mission crash
HaughtKarl

Post by HaughtKarl »

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but the AGM-114K Hellfire II picture is of the HAWK.
Grackle

Post by Grackle »

Now that was pretty fast..........[X(][&o]

Mark
System Specs: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 960@3.20 GHZ; 12 GB RAM, AMD RADEON 6800 Series video card, Primary resolution 1920 X 1080, Direct X10
Lawdog1700

RE: Build 743: Problem with diesel boat battery charging

Post by Lawdog1700 »

Any idea when this will be ready for Steam? The last time I tried to update myself I ended up freezing my Command program and it didn't work until I erased everything and started again.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”