Nueva web sobre wargames - New wargames website

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Granfali

Nueva web sobre wargames - New wargames website

Post by Granfali »

(Con el permiso de Matrix - With the permission of Matrix)

Permitidme que os presente www.altomando.net una nueva web completamente en español para estar al día de todas las noticias sobre wargames. También podéis seguirnos en @altomando_net

Cualquier comentario o sugerencia es bienvenida. Nos vemos allí. [;)]

Nota: se necesitan editores/jugadores para probar juegos, escribir artículos y crear vídeos sobre ellos. Es requerido cierto nivel en la creación/edición de imágenes de vídeo, así como una conexión a internet que soporte la subida de archivos grandes (300-500Mb.) Si estás interesado y cumples los requisitos puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros escribiéndonos a admin [AT] altomando.net o a través de este formulario de contacto.

Hi guys,

Let me introduce you www.altomando.net , a new web in Spanish to keep abreast of all the news about wargames ... You can also find us on @altomando_net

Any comments are welcome. See you there. [;)]

Note: We are searching for editors-players to test games, writing articles and creating videos about them. It is required a certain skill in the creation / edition of video, as well as an internet connection that supports uploading of large files (300-500Mb). If you are qualified and you want to join to the team you can contact us by writing to admin [AT] altomando.net or through this contact form.
zakblood

RE: Nueva web sobre wargames - New wargames website

Post by zakblood »

lol
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Granfali

Post by Granfali »

Thanks a lot zakblood, but it was already translated into English [;)]
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

i know now i seen it after i posted it, sorry[:D]

chrome does it automatically for me so i don't see the Spanish either anyway so it was posted on both sites and translated and posted before i re read it[:D][;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “General Discussion”