Facing the Dragon 2014 misplaced units?

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Excroat3

Facing the Dragon 2014 misplaced units?

Post by Excroat3 »

So I had completed this scenario, and decided to check the editor to see what I had not killed. I found 33 planes on the "PLAAN" side that had not launched, as well as 14 planes from the "PLAAF" side that had not launched. I also was just messing around by scrolling around the world, and I found a Taiwanese airbase... In Antarctica! [:D] http://i.imgur.com/k43ZJPb.jpg?1 Anyway, I have no idea what they are doing there, but I just wanted to point that out to you.
Tomcat84

RE: Facing the Dragon 2014 misplaced units?

Post by Tomcat84 »

Yeah the Taiwanese base is there for a reason. Can't remember what exactly but I teleport it out there because otherwise those units launch again or something. It's a scenario made before Lua etc so I had to do a lot of tricks to get certain things to happen.

Guess there were some unused red units that I could delete. Maybe one day if I update it but I think it works so no urgent need.
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
Excroat3

RE: Facing the Dragon 2014 misplaced units?

Post by Excroat3 »

Got it. The first time I played the mission, I had some trouble with aircraft stores, and I was confused at the fact that the Taiwanese airbases had no reloads, but I just assumed that the munitions were moved off site for one reason or another. This time, I played with unlimited munitions at the bases, but I didn't even end up using all my planes! These issues are not game-breaking or anything, so I understand that there is no need to update it. Great scenario by the way, I had a lot of fun playing it both times.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”