Register my game on Matrix site

In the age of Pike and Shot, mighty struggles erupted across Europe for causes religious, political or dynastic. The Thirty Years War raged across Germany and beyond, leaving devastation in its wake, but saw the rise of great commanders such as Count Tilly, Wallenstein and King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden, and rapid developments in battlefield tactics.
Mappo

Register my game on Matrix site

Post by Mappo »

Hi all, some weeks ago I bought Pike & shot Campaigns on Steam, but I can't register on Matrix or Slitherine site. Is it possible? How can I do?
Many thanks in advance [:)]
rbodleyscott

RE: Register my game on Matrix site

Post by rbodleyscott »

ORIGINAL: Mappo

Hi all, some weeks ago I bought Pike & shot Campaigns on Steam, but I can't register on Matrix or Slitherine site. Is it possible? How can I do?
Many thanks in advance [:)]

You might want to post this in the Tech Support section, where it will be seen by the tech support guys. (I don't have admin rights, so cannot move it)
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

IIRC you can't register games here that you didn't purchase here. If you want to have your games registered with the site then you can purchase direct from us (and still use a free Steam key).

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
rbodleyscott

Post by rbodleyscott »

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

IIRC you can't register games here that you didn't purchase here. If you want to have your games registered with the site then you can purchase direct from us (and still use a free Steam key).

Cheers

Pip

But presumably Mappo can log into MP in Pike and Shot Campaigns by using the username and password he uses for the Matrix board?
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Absolutely - although strictly it would be Slitherine login (but they should now be the same thanks to the Unified Login System).

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

We've added a way for new release to register their steam serials with us but it cant be retrofitted unfortunately.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Pike & Shot Series”