OTS Website

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian, WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

Deathtreader

OTS Website

Post by Deathtreader »

Hi,

Just a small user friendly suggestion for your 3rd Party Content Central...........

Would it be possible to add a "Last updated" date for each of the headers?? that way we would know the last time somebody added new maps or new scenarios/campaigns , or map markers etc. without having to open all of them and check dates manually every time we check for new or modified content. This currently can take a while if someone is checking all of them.
Just a thought......

Rob.[:)]
So we're at war with the Russkies eh?? I suppose we really ought to invade or something. (Lonnnng pause while studying the map)
Hmmmm... big place ain't it??
- Sir Harry Flashman (1854)
CapnDarwin

RE: OTS Website

Post by CapnDarwin »

I'll see what I can do. The file tool we use is somewhat limited in that regard. I'd like to see number of downloads too.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”