props to Northern Fury series

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderator: MOD_Command

JPFisher55

props to Northern Fury series

Post by JPFisher55 »

I'm playing NF9.2. I've played all the previous Northern Fury series. They are all great fun and excellent scenarios to play.
I don't know if the USN would operate one carrier group by itself, especially in a war. I think that they usually operate with 2-4 groups together for extra protection.
But who cares, NF9.2 is a really fun, if harrowing scenario, which is the point of the game.
Galahad78

RE: props to Northern Fury series

Post by Galahad78 »

They are all great fun and excellent scenarios to play.

I totally concur [:)]

I'm yet to finish NF5.5, so happily for me still plenty of scenarios to enjoy [:D]
Airborne Rifles

Post by Airborne Rifles »

ORIGINAL: JPFisher55

I'm playing NF9.2. I've played all the previous Northern Fury series. They are all great fun and excellent scenarios to play.
I don't know if the USN would operate one carrier group by itself, especially in a war. I think that they usually operate with 2-4 groups together for extra protection.
But who cares, NF9.2 is a really fun, if harrowing scenario, which is the point of the game.

Check out Gunner98's back story word document included in scenario download files. It goes a long way to explaining why there's just one CV up there [:)]
Check out our novel, Northern Fury: H-Hour!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1733838503?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860
And our web site:
http://northernfury.us/
magi

Post by magi »

They are just brilliant really...... Rich in atmosphere and details… Also very creative… A tremendous body of work
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

can these be played from the red side?
"Tanks forward"

Return to “After Action Report”