WINDOW 10 PROBLEMS

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

dinobus

WINDOW 10 PROBLEMS

Post by dinobus »

I JUST PURCHASED A NEW DELL COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10 AND CAN DOWNLOAD AND PLAY PK WITH THE ORIGINAL VER 1.00 WHEN I
UPDATE THE GAME TO BE ABLE TO USE THE DLC CAMPAIGNS I GET THE FOLLOWING ERRORS WHEN I TRY TO RUN THE GAME.
1, PROJ.DAT IS ENCRYPTED AND YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED THE CORRECT CODE.
2, DYNAZIP UNZIP ERROR USER SKIPPED THIS OPERATION.
3, FAILED TO EXTRACT PROJECT FILE TO MEMORY.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED.

zakblood

RE: WINDOW 10 PROBLEMS

Post by zakblood »

for me, but VPaulus may give a better answer, id say your download is corrupt, and you need to re download it, then it should work, good luck or your Anti virus program is stopping the file? with either downloading or unpacking errors, as .dat files doesn't get used by the user, as it's a game file, DYNAZIP doesn't need unpacking? so not 100% sure what your doing?

are you running a admin account?

have you got a different antivirus from default supplied from windows 10?

where did the update file come from? steam or ftp from here?

try running the game exe / shortcut in compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3, then retry the update.

if none of above works, then try this or wait for VPaulus, he is staff where i'm just the local idiot

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 46&t=67032

again sorry it didn't work or good luck playing if it does

tm.asp?m=3569444

steam info regarding key ^^ takes some of the hassle of getting it to work and it's free, key needed, read first and see if you like the option, or not[&o]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Like Zak basically said, the game is corrupted.
Start by reinstalling manually the last update. You can download it from the link below:
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/PanzerCor ... e-v122.zip

Unzip the downloaded file. Run the extracted file to update the game. Run the game and check if the issue persists.
dinobus

Post by dinobus »

I UNINSTALLED EVERYTHING INCLUDING DLC, THEN REINSTALLED FROM MATRIX DOWNLOADS INSTEAD OF MY HARD COPY OF THE GAME.
I ALSO REINSTALLED ALL DLC IN ORDER. NOT SURE IF THAT MATTERED HOWEVER. ANYWAY EVERYTHING IS RUNNING FINE NOW. THANKS FOR THE HELP, IT WAS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Return to “Tech Support”