Air Group slots (Unusable)

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

ASLifer

Air Group slots (Unusable)

Post by ASLifer »

Hello,
I need a little help. I am designing a scenario for myself, and I've run into a small problem that I just can't seem to fix.
I moved the Dutch GVT units to new locations. I always check to make sure that they are where I moved them to, and they were when I first checked.
When I was finally finished making the scenario, I noticed that all the GVT units were missing. I've checked and rechecked to make sure I entered move data correctly and for the life of me, I can't
figure out what I did wrong. I have also created some new air units for scenario, and I was wondering if there are any slots in air groups that are suppose to left open and not used.
I checked Editor manual and couldn't find anything about if there were certain slots that couldn't/shouldn't be used. If anyone can tell me if there are indeed slots that
I shouldn't put new units in I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, any ideas on where my GVT units are hiding would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
David

Ok, after further checking, I just realized that all the Dutch air groups are MIA. as far as I can tell only the Dutch units have disappeared.
"You see what you wanna see, And you hear what you wanna hear."
Harry Nilsson "The Point"
el cid again

RE: Air Group slots (Unusable)

Post by el cid again »

This should be a local issue. RHS is using virtually every aircraft slot, and almost every
bitmap - and none are unstable.

Start over with either the last known good aircraft file - or with stock. Sometimes a file
gets corrupted. Building on an unstable foundation never works well.
ASLifer

RE: Air Group slots (Unusable)

Post by ASLifer »

Thanks for the quick response. I figured it out, nothing was wrong, apparently I forgot that in the move to new location, they didn't/wouldn't show up for 2 days. I decided to
play through a few turns to see if that was the issue and they all showed up on Dec. 9th.

Again, thanks
David
"You see what you wanna see, And you hear what you wanna hear."
Harry Nilsson "The Point"

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”