Tiller CW Campaign - 3D Normal Question

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SgtRockATL

Tiller CW Campaign - 3D Normal Question

Post by SgtRockATL »

The 3D Normal in this game is like 3D Zoom Out in the Tiller published version. Without a close-up, this game is not enjoyable to play. Does anyone know why this display doesn't function "correctly"? Windows Vista user.
wings7

RE: Tiller CW Campaign - 3D Normal Question

Post by wings7 »

"Windows Vista" might be the problem. I'm sure you will get a more qualified answer shortly.

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
ryan1488

Post by ryan1488 »

3d normal was plenty good for back in the day, however monitors get nicer resolutions get higher.....i just crank my rez down a few notches when i play.
SgtRockATL

Post by SgtRockATL »

Thanks so far; yes, it appears if you crank the resolution down to something ridiculous to 800 x 600 you can get close to "Normal" 3D as it used to be, but Tiller's current versions of these games through his website do NOT require this. Sorry Matrix games, this is a major flaw in your publication of this game offering.
ryan1488

Post by ryan1488 »

these games are from the 90s. talsonsoft. tillers own are big, fugly, and have no AI
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

'In Vista™ if you experience an issue with the scrolling refresh during the game please go to the Properties of each shortcut and put a check in the box next to “Disable desktop composition” to resolve this issue'.

That should fix the problem

Jason Petho

Return to “General Discussion”