Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa Beta Call!

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Daniele

Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa Beta Call!

Post by Daniele »

[center]Image[/center]
On 22nd June 1941 the German Invasion of Soviet Russia began. Over 4 million Axis soldiers and 600,000 vehicles were involved in the Operation Barbarossa, probably the biggest large-scale invasion of the War.

The destiny of Europe lies on 3,000-kilometer of frontline.

Masterminds behind the stunning wargames The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris and Case Blue are proud to announce the development of their third chapter in the Decisive Campaigns series: Barbarossa: Decisive Campaigns!

Set during the entire Operation Barbarossa the game features a deep and detailed chain of command, with which you are forced to work with. Refusing to follow an insane order could mean the end of your military career...

You will act as one of finest planner behind the invasion, Generaloberst Franz Halder. In his shoes you will manage a true operational structure, dealing with both superiors and subordinates, in an environment where strategy and politics often conflict.

Try to stay focus on what’s important, ignore what isn’t and execute a winning strategy in order to overcome the enemy!

Furthermore the game allows you to choose to play the role of Stalin himself! Manage the crisis you helped to create, be ruthless and save Mother Russia

This astonishing wargame has reached the Beta Phase and we invite you all to sign up and to help us in giving the finishing touches to the game!

You can apply for the beta here

Get more information about the game from its official Product Page
bbragnar

RE: Barbarossa Decisive Campaigns Beta Call!

Post by bbragnar »

I've been following Vic's site on this endeavor. I can't wait to provide good feedback.
It is better to be on the ground wishing to be in the air,
than in the air wishing to be on the ground.
Meteor2

Post by Meteor2 »

Very good news. I am sure, it will be very good. [:D]
CaesarCzech

Post by CaesarCzech »

The Warcrimes part [;)] Sound like this will be THE East Front strategy. Damn i hope i get opportunity to betatest this.
Vic

Post by Vic »

What has not been mentioned yet is that I am really close to pushing Decisive Campaigns : Community Project into BETA as well.

See:
http://www.vrdesigns.nl/?p=916

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
TSCofield

Post by TSCofield »

Interesting. Wish I had time to beta test it.
Thomas S. Cofield
Feature Editor, SimHQ.com
t.co0field@comcast.net (stopped the SimHq mail since I get nothing but spam)

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”