Thank you to the Developer and the Community

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

TurboRUSH

Thank you to the Developer and the Community

Post by TurboRUSH »

I bought CMANO over a year ago at full price not knowing what to expect having only had experience with light wargames like
Total War series, Close Combat and the X General series. My expectations have been completely blown away and I cannot believe the attention to detail
and the sophistication of this masterpiece.

I am very grateful to the many fine scenario makers such as Mark Gellis, Yokes, Delta IV, Gunner98, Coiler12, Randomizer and many others. Fantastic creativity and quality work! [&o]

As a thank you to the community, I will write-up several detailed AARs from the scenarios in the community pack highlighting pure luck and sheer ineptitude on my part [:D]
mikmykWS

RE: Thank you to the Developer and the Community

Post by mikmykWS »

Thank you too! Posts like these keep people doing good things!

Mike
dox44

Post by dox44 »

nice post. my experience is very similar. i've learned so much in the last year...its incredible.

well worth the price...thanks to everyone!

MrGandi

Post by MrGandi »

nice post. my experience is very similar. i've learned so much in the last year...its incredible.

well worth the price...thanks to everyone!
+1

Thank you very much to you all!
Casinn

Post by Casinn »

+1 Thanks for the scenario testing forum as well, I have had some of the best times playing those in-progress scenarios and learning from the comments other put to improve them.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”