RTB Gamestopper

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Braig

RTB Gamestopper

Post by Braig »

The Greeks in the Eastern Med were actually destroyed when forced to rebase from Athens. The program won't proceed until I return them to base. I can't manually destroy them since I can't put them in hand since they aren't in a sea box. Is anyone able to fix this? Don't know if it will help for troubleshooting, but right after the combat when they were destroyed they were stuck to my courser and i right clicked to get them off right about where they now sit.
Attachments
rtbbug.zip
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Centuur

RE: RTB Gamestopper

Post by Centuur »

There is still a TRS (Mozambique Channel) to return to base in your gamesave, after I did return it to Capetown, I was able to end the phase and continue normally. I don't see any problems with Greek ships at all.
Peter
Braig

Post by Braig »

hmmm, did you even see them? maybe just a graphical anomaly on my machine. Thanks for checking and I'll see if i can find that transport.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Braig

hmmm, did you even see them? maybe just a graphical anomaly on my machine. Thanks for checking and I'll see if i can find that transport.
Screen update has been a hassle for a long, long time. Try refreshing the detailed map by zooming in & out (+ then -). That should clear away any erroneous graphic artifacts.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”