Air Transport Done -- End Phase Button Grayed Out

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Air Transport Done -- End Phase Button Grayed Out

Post by rkr1958 »

This is a weird one. It's the allied turn, air transport phase. When I click through all the allies (USA, CW, USSR) all seems fine but the program flashes two or three times between the USSR and German air transport phase and stops here with the end of phase button grayed out.

Attachments
AirTranspo..EndPhase.jpg
AirTranspo..EndPhase.jpg (60.98 KiB) Viewed 17 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

RE: Air Transport Done -- End Phase Button Grayed Out

Post by rkr1958 »

Game turn. Click through the US, CW and USSR end phases for air transport and you'll see what I mean.

Though this game is practically over, I would like to continue it. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Attachments
2015MAY12.zip
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Ronnie
Braig

Post by Braig »

Same thing I reported over the weekend. Weird things happening with air transports at the moment
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Braig

Same thing I reported over the weekend. Weird things happening with air transports at the moment
Well, I wasn't able to get around this bug but I was able to continue my game through sheer determination. The bug is still there and needs to be addressed. The way I got around it was to reload the game at the USSR select action. I then choose to pass with the USSR. What was weird was that even in passing the game proceeded through the ground strike phase, and maybe one or two others, for the Soviets but with 0 air actions. Anyway, I was able to get through the impulse. I then pass all axis in the next impulse. Then, I set the weather roll to what it was for the last allied impulse and "played the Soviet impulse that I had to pass on in the previous allied impulse".

And by the way, one other thing I did different was that when the Soviets captured Helsinki and overran the Finnish fleet, I let the fleet go instead of intercepting it.
Ronnie

Return to “Tech Support”